Reviews for Dangerous Emotions
ashes34 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
yeah robin got powers:)
Astalavisbay chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Oh. The plot thickens! I totally know what happened! You made it sound so cool! Erm, just a minor request you can look at, dismiss and throw it away. Could you put in a fatherson moment for Bat and Robin? Ro/Rae Rocks 4ever!
GhostWriter7737 chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
That is a fabulous story! not cool to leave me hanging in supense. Great cliffhanger 2. :p
QuicktoSee chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
I am curious as to what will happen next. Keep up the good work and update soon!
dennisud chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
So I see your doing a great job here in Titans ville!

I also would LOVE to see how Slade handles a Ravenized Robin, oh and I'm assuiming there sharing goes boh ways, as I hope Raven uses more than her powers to kick butt!

Great job!

dennisud
denise chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
please write very soon i enjoyed it . please please please and thank you thank you thank you.
ranma-tomoe chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
argh! update! i really like this story and want to see more of it! ok, enough of the overdramatics... seriously though, i'd really love to see this fic continued... you have got too continue! i'll keep reading til then.
Evilsangel chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
heheheheheh hahahahahahahah! thats funny so what going to happen next!
dlsky chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
This is a very good story line. You may need to convey just a little more inner emotions for the characters, but I’m enjoying this plot. Wondering where you are heading with this and when you will post the next chapter. If your blocked, don’t give up on this story. Your imagination and writing acts as a release from normal harsh and repetitive life. We gain strength and joy from writing. The creative process is what it’s all about. I find several of my best times was trying to rack my brain for an idea or the next turn in the story to take. But when I finally get it the happiness I feel is better then anything I’d wish for. Struggle leads to rewarding comments from others and self gratification, hope you wont just abandon this story.

D.
PJ the Pilaf Princess chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
Great story! Please Update soon! You must update!
CeruleanAngel chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Why haven't you updated(starts to cry). Okay in all seriousness this story in really cool. Good plot, nut you need to update before I explode.
val'tanelle chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
u better update again!
Azurice chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
Hey, are you going to update this anytime soon? Because it's a really interesting and original fanfic and I'd like to read more? Kudos if you do update it sometime soon. :)

Azurice
Flint chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
Interesting premise. I'd like to see where you go with this. Continue, please.
The Raven's Wings chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
this is awesome!i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it! update soon or the blue fluffy fuzzies of doom will come after you. they like robin raven pairings almost as much as me!

HanyouPenguin