Reviews for Misunderstood
Bole chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very nice story, i hope its only the beginning , keep writing
Shadowwolf403 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i like the thought of it and so far it sounds pretty good, hope you continue with it.
XYZ chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Your no Leon/Claire fan you Steve sympathizer fool!

BILL&REBECCA FOREVER MOTHER-FER!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Billy AND Rebecca FOREVER!
diddly day chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I love it! I love the interaction between Carlos and Rebecca. I'm sorry, I haven't checked your profile lately. But this is awesome! And I'm glad you are writing up a storm on so many different levels. You creativity just doesn't stop, does it? Mine does. . . all too often. But I'm happy to say that fics like this give me all the insperation I need.

And Resident Evil 4 rocks. I've beaten it twice already and I still can't get enough. I'm going to be locked away in my room for a long time.

Glad you keep on rockin'!

your friend,

diddly day
Th Devil chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Billy and Rebecca RULE! Billy and Rebecca FOREVER!
Undead Light chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
peanutbuttersunshine this is a good story! and what is your problem! your putting good authers like Dale down! So stop it!

and Dale this is a good story... I liked it
peanutbuttersunshine chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Aw, that is so sweet, with rebecca and carlos and the heart to heart and NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

And let me stress again. NO!.

It would never happen. And even if it would, this would still be a terrible story.

And I say story in the loosest sense of the word. It's more like a soap opera. A soap opera that makes me want to gouge out my own eyes because they can't cope with having just read the wankstain that is this badly written load of nonsense.

Words cannot describe how bad this is.

"" That's exact the way I feel. Like love doesn't exist." Carlos told her. Rebecca smiled a bit. She reached for his hand."

Seriously, where do you come up with this AWFUL stuff? It must take an extraordinary amount of effort to produce something this dire. I can see no reason for this AT ALL. It's not even so bad it's funny (see Nicky Wesker), it's just so bad it's possibly the worst thing that has ever shat on my consciousness.

And once again, just for the record...

Leon Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
How diffent... anyway i like it, can't wait to see more.
GateTraveler chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
First off I must say that this is a good story and it would be disappointing if you did not continue. But hey almost all writing you do is really good! Keep it up!
tek chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
well this looks like another one of your great fics. glad to see you're going to work on miracles. i think i do need to go get that mountain dew, considering i still only have two sentences down! maybe i'll work on it today, but whatever you know i'm with this fic too.
Darkness Lives chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
great story. You should continue
janey's got a gun chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
This is great. Honestly, I've been thinking about writing a story for these two too, but I'm still working on my first one _. You should continue. Bye...