Reviews for Transformations
parisadaja chapter 63 . 2/23/2010
I love you! And your story and your drawings!The best ever story I've ever read in my entire life!
TwinTails Red chapter 36 . 2/22/2010
YOU GOD DAMN BICTH QUIT CUTING OFF THE CHAPTERS IT'S GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING HERE E-MAIL ME WHEN YOU CAN AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE A MACHICE GUN
parisadaja chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
ur cool nd dis story is im hooked
me chapter 65 . 1/17/2010
ive read this story several times, and every time it gets better and better! i love your writing and hope you never stop
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
keep it up
hiroess chapter 65 . 12/4/2009
whoa! that was long and good you shoud write a book.
Anbraxis chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
**rolls in in a Challenger II tank** :D I win. Anyway, great story not really much to say bout it now, I will write a more comprehensive review at the end of the story. Now **rotates turret towards author** Surrender!
tj chapter 32 . 11/29/2009
i am injoying it to i also louve this storey of yuor's
do it again!
tj chapter 32 . 11/29/2009
i am a big inuyasha fan updaet!
how about some flamthowers
kaori chapter 54 . 10/18/2009
naraku? immortal?no way! cool but a nother twist! i like it!
kaori chapter 53 . 10/18/2009
your messed up babe. yay! join secret club! i have mentioned this before. for the wierd people by the wierd people! keep it weird , people! -_-z huh? what? were you talking? no? huh...thats wierd...any way... -_-z *snore* *gurgle*

wha...? damn i did it agian! yoshi knock it off with the sleeping dust it could be...oh. well. unexpected. hey dl do you know where i can -_-z

~* about four or five weeks later ~*

-o-z *snore* *snicka* huh? what? oh right.

hugs and water!

what else? ~kaori
kaori chapter 51 . 10/17/2009
dude i totally know a weapon you could use! a semi-automatic machine gun! no wait you already used that...um... uh...hm... what was it called? oh yeah! a gatling gun. the first machine gun ever made. hand cranked! or...you could use...a...hm...um...r...a... you know one of those things? that um...uh... do that one thing? heh? heh? oh right a flame thrower! damnit you used that too! oh! a postol with a scilencer! how do i come up with these! maybe i spend to much time online...nah that CANT be it.

hugs and water

~kaori
kaori chapter 51 . 10/17/2009
the names for kaogome's friends are accually ayumi yuka and eri. you were super close though.
2,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »