Reviews for Transformations
kikyobitch chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
that was such a cute ending_ the storys great but do you have to be soo violent towods the revers? im startin to think you dont love us*siff sniff*so hurtful...o well*takes out mini gun and fires back at auther**other revers stear in disblef*hehehe g2g byes
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
WHAT! BUT, but, your fanfiction got delated because of the NC-19 thing, and now, you are telling me you are reupdating it? AND, you are starting from the begining? WHY can't you start from where you left off? i can't just start from the begining, and i will have to wait for at least another month. You know, if you really did lose your fanfictions from before, you can just e-mail me to , and i will send you the fanfictions you missed, OR can you plesse update fast before i lose patience?

Thanks

P.S: YOu know, about 3 months ago, i almost lost hope that you won't come back, but Ha! now you proved me wrong! JE NE!
aron the mad eye chapter 9 . 11/24/2003
not a review just a question what the fuck is er are they talking about in this chapter i just cant figure it out [sobs quietly in a pittiful manner
Kaemon Manzo chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
I really liked this story. I love the fact that you not only used the idea of Kagome turning Hanyou (sp?) but you also used the whole concept of demon instincts. Keep up the great work and please update the rest soon. By the way when are you going to do a new chapter (you used to have up to a little after the lemon up but something happened to is).
Sessho Maru3 chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
hey! its come back!... well most of it...tell me when you update again & i mean new chapters
valou chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
hey i like youre story so much and it's so cool kagome is an hanyo keep update
cutebaby chapter 14 . 11/23/2003
i love ur story...please hurry and finish
dancing barefoot in my socks chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
ohmygod! you're back! and apparently have been for 2 weeks...but what happened? why?
NaikaraAnd Her Alter Ego Tsuki chapter 14 . 11/13/2003
EVIL...BITCHY...

Shuddup Tsu. Okay Q?

Let's start from the beginning.

Don't you hate it when you read the [insert large number here] chapter of a story, then come back to read the rest of it later, just to find it was deleted? Us too. Which is why...*Pulls out 3' circumference rubber bands* you're gonna DIE!
Darkside685 chapter 14 . 11/11/2003
I remember reading a good portion of this fic a while back...and I am deeply disturbed that you only have 15 reviews. You deserve much more than that!

I know that there are a lot of fics out there with the idea that "Kagome turns hanyou/youkai", but this was my first, and it has become the ruler for all future fics. I really enjoyed it and hope that you update in the future. You can be certain that you'll receive reviews from me at least.

Anyway, I will look forward to your next installment.

~Darkside685
Koneko363 chapter 14 . 11/9/2003
OH MY DEAR GOODNESS! WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS DID YOU DO WITH THE REST OF THE STORY? YOU ALREADY PUT THIS! I KNOW I'VE READ THIS! i just didn't know your name or the title... hehehe aren't i stupid? & i just found it!no!

put them back! put them back! they were so wonderfully awesomisticly good! (yes i made up words so sue me!)wa *cries* ...
Mystikal Blue Rose chapter 14 . 11/8/2003
*Grabs weapons of mass distruction and aims them all at writer* Keep writing! That was really good, but we gatta work on stopping in the middle of the story, that REALLY isn't good for your health, ok? Well G2G

Ja ne,

InuTenchi
psychonna chapter 14 . 11/6/2003
Poo! Finish the stupid story!
psychonna chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
Short? That couln't have been more than a quarter page!
Black Firelight chapter 14 . 11/4/2003