Reviews for Transformations
NaikaraAnd Her Alter Ego Tsuki chapter 14 . 11/13/2003
EVIL...BITCHY...

Shuddup Tsu. Okay Q?

Let's start from the beginning.

Don't you hate it when you read the [insert large number here] chapter of a story, then come back to read the rest of it later, just to find it was deleted? Us too. Which is why...*Pulls out 3' circumference rubber bands* you're gonna DIE!
Darkside685 chapter 14 . 11/11/2003
I remember reading a good portion of this fic a while back...and I am deeply disturbed that you only have 15 reviews. You deserve much more than that!

I know that there are a lot of fics out there with the idea that "Kagome turns hanyou/youkai", but this was my first, and it has become the ruler for all future fics. I really enjoyed it and hope that you update in the future. You can be certain that you'll receive reviews from me at least.

Anyway, I will look forward to your next installment.

~Darkside685
Koneko363 chapter 14 . 11/9/2003
OH MY DEAR GOODNESS! WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS DID YOU DO WITH THE REST OF THE STORY? YOU ALREADY PUT THIS! I KNOW I'VE READ THIS! i just didn't know your name or the title... hehehe aren't i stupid? & i just found it!no!

put them back! put them back! they were so wonderfully awesomisticly good! (yes i made up words so sue me!)wa *cries* ...
Mystikal Blue Rose chapter 14 . 11/8/2003
*Grabs weapons of mass distruction and aims them all at writer* Keep writing! That was really good, but we gatta work on stopping in the middle of the story, that REALLY isn't good for your health, ok? Well G2G

Ja ne,

InuTenchi
psychonna chapter 14 . 11/6/2003
Poo! Finish the stupid story!
psychonna chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
Short? That couln't have been more than a quarter page!
Black Firelight chapter 14 . 11/4/2003
O! YOU!1
Namesake chapter 14 . 11/3/2003
Hell yeah! this is back! *does a little dance*

So can't wait for the rest of it! SQUEE! I'm so happy!
limeincoconut09 chapter 14 . 11/2/2003
omg it's awsome can't wait for more
blackkitty89 chapter 14 . 11/2/2003
this story is to freakin good! keep up the good work and im wont be killed by just you! it takes an army! of authors! and an Abomb! damn straight
blueyedove chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Glad to see this story back! I was wondering what had happen. I hope that you are planning to finish it. Seeing as I have to read it all over again to remeber what happened.

glad to see you back.

blueyedove
fuzzy purple thing chapter 14 . 11/1/2003
geez that sux that yur story got deleted - ya prolly got a lot of review with how good this story is _~ - and now they are all gone!

i wanna bazooka! that would b so much fun _~

i looked at yur website- u draw so good! its unbelievable - i can draw a bit but nowhere near how good that is

keep up da good work and update soon!
writerlover101 chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Is kag gonna die? please update soon. :)
Hiraikotsu Slinger chapter 10 . 11/1/2003
I'm glad that you started up your story again. I was beginning to believe I wouldn't hear the end of Ray and Rare's story along with all the other little interesting things you made. Keep writing!
jouchan-racoon-grl chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
good job! beter than mine! k, ja
2,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 172 179 180 181 182 183 Next »