Reviews for Transformations
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Fuck... Inuyasha so help me if you make a fool outta yourself!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Fucking Miroku and his stupid mouth... *continues grumbling* At least Kagome's even prettier than before!
roxyknowles chapter 51 . 8/2/2013
kagome's friends name's are Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi.
Madelyn chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
I don't want a grenade thrown at me, thank you very much.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 63 . 7/9/2013
I loved ur story XD longest I ever read hehe in two days
Luna Charmcaster chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
yes I 3 ya ! I guess I was very pissed off but I really didn't care because if she doesn't have inuyasha she could get kouga (for some reason its really depressing for kouga in this story but in the anime he gets married at the end with a female wolf demon) or inuyasha's brother (sorry its difficult to spell it); really good story XD
Luna Charmcaster chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
what the ***** xP
MIROKUSGIRL TWIN chapter 42 . 6/23/2013
HEY! WE PERVERTS HAVE A GRAND OL' TIME READING LEMONS!...-SHRUGS SHOULDERS- I guess its good to leave it out once in a while...OH! THANKS VERY MUCH LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
KLAZEMOE chapter 45 . 5/25/2013
Kagome is pregnant.
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 65 . 5/16/2013
shadowdancer261 chapter 44 . 5/7/2013
When kagome gave inuyasha 10 sec before sitting him and then the tickle attack...that made me laugh so hard :) love this story
Ai2000 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Wooden brooms hitting the floor aren't clank or thunk or anything like that, you're right... Maybe it's a 'Tlunk?' Or a thwak... or not... gah, I'm over thinking this! Kokorokara Ai2000
AdamGontierFan chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
is kagome ever going to go full demon? BTW this is f*cking awesome!
AdamGontierFan chapter 28 . 3/16/2013
this chapter is really good, write more! and you could say their making sushi? just a option. i love sushi. California rolls to be exact lol.
AdamGontierFan chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
this is so COOL! i love, love love love it so much!
2,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »