Reviews for Transformations
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 65 . 5/16/2013
shadowdancer261 chapter 44 . 5/7/2013
When kagome gave inuyasha 10 sec before sitting him and then the tickle attack...that made me laugh so hard :) love this story
Ai2000 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Wooden brooms hitting the floor aren't clank or thunk or anything like that, you're right... Maybe it's a 'Tlunk?' Or a thwak... or not... gah, I'm over thinking this! Kokorokara Ai2000
AdamGontierFan chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
is kagome ever going to go full demon? BTW this is f*cking awesome!
AdamGontierFan chapter 28 . 3/16/2013
this chapter is really good, write more! and you could say their making sushi? just a option. i love sushi. California rolls to be exact lol.
AdamGontierFan chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
this is so COOL! i love, love love love it so much!
KuroBara7 chapter 65 . 1/20/2013
ok i just want to say i loved this story! and i made an account for the sole purpose of telling you how much i loved it. it was well thought out, had very good descriptions and detail, and i loved the humor you added at the end of each chapter. all in all, you did great and i hope you keep writing fanfictions.

ps. i checked on media miner and your story is no longer there and it made me sad because i wanted to read the parts you cut out for uh, obvious reasons. so if you arent aware of this fact i am asking you to repost it if you can if not, that's fine,it doesnt really matter. Thank you
Jycaslustaluzts chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I like where this is going :-)
Guest chapter 50 . 1/1/2013
EWWWWWWWWWWWW! T-THAT W-WAS A LITTLE T-TO MUCH F-FOR MY A-AGE TMI! TMI! TMI!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
WHA? WHEN DID KAGOME HAVE KIDS?!
Raven chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
Yes i have a problem with chapter 28... put a LEMON warning and put in the damn sex scene :c
Raven chapter 26 . 10/22/2012
PLEASE look up Japanese words, foods, and clothing and enter it intoyour story, I HATEEE reading "insert blah blah blah" ruins the mood.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
ak 47 with a pin granade attached to it
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
u r not pathetic i wil hav ure bac and be ure friend to the very end ok just cal me inuyasha pleas
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
i lov it i mak stories lik this to my creater nam is inuyasha and many others
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »