Reviews for SH3: The Case of the Reformed Songbird
anya13 chapter 7 . 2/4/2001
**gulp!** So, enigma is behind the falcon and the message and all? This is berry , i have to say that i loved this storie and like always i'm waitting for another one. :) Keep up the great writting!
anya so much time has passed but i still haven't signed in chapter 6 . 2/1/2001
That was very good! Expeccially the part where Madeleine told the audience her secret. That was very brave, and also the only way to get Molly off her. :)

Well, like Shirley said, there are still some loose ends, but i'm sure that the next part won't take too long to come out, rigth? **hint,hint**
anyaagain in too much of a hurry to sign in chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Oh,oh!I bet that Molly is behind this! But where is Madeleine? Well,as it show's,i really liked this post,and thanks for posting it so quickly! :)
maskprincess chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
What happen to Madelyn? Please get the next chapter out soon. I love your writing
anyatoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
How did he break in?Er... Nevermind. But i know that i want the next part posted as soon as you can type it. ;) (and i really liked this part. :) )
anya13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Impatient reader signing in. ;) Soooooo...What's going on here? We have an amestrated falcon that goes around to spy on certain peoples houses? Okay,i'm really confused, but i'm sure that i'll understand sooner or later...Anyway, this is very good, up the good work! :)
Leap chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
ACK! Do I sense so Romance here, in the mystery
Leap chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Ah, the famous Holmes intuition
anya13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
No!Dont do that!Why would she do that?Well,anyway as you probably noticed,i can't wait for the next part! :)
Jessica Soedirgo chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Yay! I thought this was a really good fic. Verily I say, you're an excellant writer. :)
anya13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Uh,oh!Well,i'm waitting for more... :) Good start!Is this a continuation of your previous serie?