Reviews for The Gathering
dragonrider90 chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
Hey guys, I love this story. Its turning out fairly well. If you want any help thinking of things please let me know. I would love to help. I want to see this story finished.
dragonrider90 chapter 26 . 12/3/2008
I think you guys have a rather good story going here. please dont stop would love to see how it ends.
Royal Union chapter 26 . 8/25/2005
Duke Fire: Please update already this story rocks!
azngirlchibi chapter 26 . 8/14/2005
If that attack could of fried the computer, dosn't that mean that it could of killed an actual person? Love your fic, btw.
ArchSaugim chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great story
Capito Celcior chapter 26 . 2/8/2005
Why do you not continue with this story? It is without a doubt one of the best I have seen on hte entire net. I loved the first one imensly, despite the fact that it had 7 new items (which most of the times is a big no-no) and an OC love for Yami and Yugi (Which is most often really lousy) but you managed it. You made it interesting, so I ask you, please continue this story...I am dieig to know what happens after this.
JT92 chapter 25 . 8/27/2004
This question came to me actually during the first few chapters. How old is Athena? You make her seem like an adult and Bakura is not even 18 yet so that relationship between them is kinda awkward...Other than that, nice story. Please update soon.
dandapieman2000 chapter 26 . 8/6/2004
please i beg ofyouup date soon you guys rock this is the best story ive ever read keep up the good work pease out
RedPhoenix330 chapter 26 . 7/15/2004
Mr. Joy chapter 26 . 7/13/2004
Hello, it's me again. Sorry I didn't comment on this chapter back in April, but life kept me busy. I've had plenty of time to reread the story as a whole so far, and as I've said before, I'm still impressed. Please don't think me selfish, but having to wait three months or longer between updates is something that, while not uncommon in some stories I've read, isn't something I'm particularly crazy about. Oh well, life's like that sometimes. Anyway, about this chapter, I do wonder what sort of technology could grant the power of true life to the DD3. It's defenitely nothing that exists in reality, but then the Millennium Items aren't real either, and they're major elements to the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" universe. And of course, just like when he first tested out the power of Obelisk the Tormentor, Seto Kaiba returns to his "crazy gamer" mode that we all know and love (or loathe if you're a Kaiba hater). So, all in all, another good chapter, and an anxious reader to see how "The Gathering" resolves. Please update soon.
Migushcra chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Great story, I hope you post soon.
omegadramon chapter 26 . 5/19/2004
speaking of Noah is he going to appear in coming chapters.
YamiDurza chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Very interesting. Lots of action and suspense. Wish you would update more. Liked the egyptain tournament more.
Peace Writer chapter 26 . 5/5/2004
Hey Invader Sam, it's me Peace Writer.
I want to inform you of my latest story: The First Annual Yu-gi-oh Fanfic Awards where the reviewers and fellow authors can vote for their most favorite Yu-gi-oh fanfic.
If your reviewers knew about this fic, then they would most likely post this story as a candidate.
Please advertise this fic. If not, then please tell other authors about it and tell them to spread the word.
Thanks, and continue to update!
Peace out!
Queen000 chapter 26 . 4/20/2004
great chapter. too bad about the inspiration block though, although i believe that there was indeed a significance in the Noah Saga, however dull it might have been, and it gave us insight into Kaiba's past.
but anyways, everyone's got their own opinions. i just hope you get the next chapter out soon.