Reviews for The Greatest Feeling in the World
TB the Third chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Very impressive. You obviously write with flair and skill and I regret this story won't go on, because you definately have the ability to bring "Ghost Ship" to life.
Perhaps a story on some of Jack's more noteable exploits over the next forty years would be in order, because the clues are all in the film. i.e. when the gear is being loaded onto the Graza from the Artic Warrior, you can see severed mooring-ropes tied up to the capstans on the Graza's bow, showing that an equally large ship at some point came across her. Also, there would have been a massive search and rescue operation by the US Coastguard and Navy when she vanished in 1962. More souls for Jack.
In conclusion, this fic is of excellent quality and content and I hope to see more of your work soon.
The Grynne chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
What a terrific, hilarious line:
"I did nothing to you."
"True, true, but neither did anyone else and you don't see them complaining."
I like the spirit that you've given Ferriman: wicked as hell, of course, but not without a sense of humour, or a certain pride in his work.
Ashe Romeo chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Amazing. Simply amazing. You've portrayed this so wonderfully, and I love your style of writing. Some of the lines made me think of Stephen Horn's Law of Gravity and King's Black House-your style is different and ah-muy bonito! I loved it. You'd better keep writing!
inferi chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
*Gasps* Wee! That was fun and a really good, descriptive story! *Evil laugh.*

Wonderful!
The Grynne chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Ferriman! *Hits herself for being an idiot* I can't believe I missed that.

Good job. And I wouldn't call it morbid at all - the film was, after all, far more graphic.
Hekasha chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow. I'm in awe. You are now officially my idol. This story is BRILLIANT! It captures the scene so well, and Jack's point of view is perfect. You have his personality down to an art. Your writing style is amazing too. This is truly incredible. Nice work, more please! :D lol
Old Account blah blah chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I love your work so much. You're so creative, and your writing is so mature. It's amazing. You get really into the characters, and you make everything as clear as can be.

And that...is what a good writer is all about. Grr to , the formatting is fucking up for me, blah,

Epps.