Reviews for Wedding day
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
Aww, that's cute.
bookworm2009 chapter 20 . 6/19/2008
i love it...it's so good
Ravestna chapter 20 . 1/8/2008
this was really good

x X xRavestnax X x
misskiana chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
this is a really good story and i promise ill finish reading it when i get the time...i promise...

l8rs,

ceana
Bradhadair-71 chapter 20 . 10/29/2004
OMG! That was absolutely brilliant. I know it was one of your earlier works but it was great. I stumbled across it as I was looking for an update for "It's All in the Past." This story was the best...I am going to read the sequel tomorrow.
diamonddawggal chapter 20 . 1/29/2004
hey:)I just started reading your stories and flipping through i saw that u mentioned charmed in many of your a/n 's thats soo cool i watch it every week...also so far i love your stoyies! i do not practice wicca and i dont ever plan on it however i would really like to talk 2 a witch to get someones prospective on what its really like if u want to talk about sweep books or wicca please i/m me on AOL instant messenger my s/n is diamonddawggal-add it to your buddylist!
joey7691 chapter 9 . 1/4/2004
u r a gr8 writer but i reckon ur chapters should be heaps longer! there's not enough story! keep up the great work and i think u could be a magnificent writer in later years
FunkyWitchOnFire chapter 20 . 12/11/2003
Cools, good job!
dolphingurl1 chapter 20 . 11/10/2003
this was a great story. i'm just sry i found it so close to the end. well i'm off to read your new story.
dolphingurl1 chapter 19 . 11/10/2003
well, that was an interesting little switcheroo there. they had a baby boy. they really id change the future then. post more soon.
dolphingurl1 chapter 17 . 11/9/2003
its not over is ti? that would make me really sad. plz don't let it be over.
dolphingurl1 chapter 16 . 11/9/2003
great chapter. and since you posted so quickly i can forgive you for the cliffy. just post more as soon as you can.
dolphingurl1 chapter 15 . 11/9/2003
no cliffy. cliffies arne't good. why you give us a cliffy ilke that? post more asap plz.
dolphingurl1 chapter 14 . 11/9/2003
leave it to alyce to take control of a situation. i cna't wait for the next install ment. post more soon. plz.
dolphingurl1 chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
great chapter. i mean wow. poor hunter though. post more soon.