Reviews for Omphalos
shyd1 chapter 8 . 1/19
Awesome!
clavina chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
nice one! i really enjoyed this story!
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Thoughtful...

And a great Dawn fic too.

Thanks.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
God has no need to resort to trickery.

But He did invent Evolution.

Started the Universe, got it running, then sat back and watched, tweaked it now and then...

And I have been told NOT to tell anyone the reason for it all.
Eliza Donelittle chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Great idea for story, very logical now I've thought about it. Impressed by your use of Star Trek technobabble. Dawn's dialogue rings true too. Loved the comment by Dawn about Quark and Principal Synyder.
triniti3n1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
burst out laughing at the parallel between quark and snyder, both of course having been played by armin shimerman.
rogue56 chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Nice concept and story, I enjoyed it a lot.
Gibelyou chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Very interesting take on the Key. I agree that the epilogue was needed to spell out the implications of the choice. I kind of had an idea, but the last bit sort of drove it home.
Ranuel chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
I'm glad you added the epilogue. The original ending was touching and sad but the scene with Glinda just blew me away.
uo-chou chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Crazy, and messed up. I think I would have chosen to leave things as they were... Nonexistence scares me. Excellent story though, please keep up the good work.
Blackdex chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Good. ciao
arin chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Rarely does a "completed" work get favorited for me, since the story doesn't "require" followup. However this work is so extraordinary, in it's idea, in it's implementation, and in it's design, that it has immesurable re-read value, not to mention share with my friends value. :)
KEmperor chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
What an intriguing concept. I really like the ending too, did not see that coming.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/25/2006
cool
APS chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.