Reviews for I Don't Need A Hero
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
wow that was really good so far not the best story but i can't wait to read the rest of the story.(sorry i am not trying to be mean) i do really like the story. But i might like it better once i read the whole story when it is finshed.
Lady Element chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
i love your story, its a really interesting story and i really want to know what happens next! please write more soon!
lovedanigth chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Hey, your story is great. but, is chapter 6 the end? well, i'll love to read more ... LOL

Oh, i like ROMY a lot!
Weapon X 61 chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
good me likey please continue
SnarkyKat chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
Hmm... normally, I don't read anything so short, but this... I'm likin it. Keep going.

Also, it's under stong recomendation that you take down one of the versions of the chapter "Hero in Traction" and the one informing us of your temperary hiatus. If pick up on either, they will delete your fic, and I'd miss it too muvh.
ishandahalf chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
ooh, spiffy! x-23 huh? ooh. i can't wait to find out more... and yay for remy being a muffin! good stuff, keep it coming! quick like a bunny on crack.
Samm16 chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Awesome chapter, I've gotten into this story and I can't wait to see more.

I don't mind it being more plot then Romy, it's good to have a mix!
Wiccamage chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
Woohoo! I'm so incredibly happy that you updated this story! I don't know how/why/who got into you but Blessed Be!

And trust me, I don't mind the storyline. I'm still just a wee bit confused though on what's going on. Will more be explained later I hope?

right now I've got.. Rogue ran away from the mansion, ended up almost dead in new york, Gambit found her and took her to his place. The next morning she took off and went to call this Cameron person (?) and she's looking for someone made of numbers? Eh? So yes. Anyhow.

Please, please, please continue! I would be ever so grateful and I won't call you names or anything!

Love and Light!

~Wiccamage
Roguechere chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
I had been reading this fic awhile back and then forgotten about it over time. But I'm glad I stumbled upon it again! :)

Sorry to hear you were having personal issues. Those are never fun and have a tendency to keep us from our writting. Believe me, I know.

Keep up the good work,

~Roguechere~
Deadhead89 chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
Intresting, intresting, but who is she looking for, and what's going on between her and Logan? I am expecting more ROMY but the story line aint bad so far, but I am a little confused.
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
Interesting...I'm very excited to read more.
ishandahalf chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
ooh! glad to see an update, i really love this fic. so! great stuff, as usual. rogue left remy? wow, she's quite obviously INSANE. ;-) but adorable how he's helping her, and going after her... yay! the point is, i'm VERY intrigued. who was the first person she was trying to find? and why'd she leave the institute? dun dun duh... can't wait to find out. keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Kitrazzle Fayn chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
Uh oh... This can't be good. *munches on popcorn*
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
YAY ROMYNESS!
epona04 chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
oh i'm intrigued i wonder what happened?i'm glad your back writing btw!