Reviews for The Surrogate
Beatrice1509 chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
I hate Lily. I'm glad the story ended wonderful. I only hope that you add to it. It's a beautiful ending, except for the Lily showing.
rkm chapter 23 . 1/17/2009
i enjoyed 99% of this! as fast as buffy and spike fell in love, it didn't seem like it was - nice pace, good characters, good writing - i only wish there was more to this story ... how will lily end up? will someone get hurt along the way? do giles and spike reach a comfortable understanding? and what about xander? so many questions ...
cherrylilly chapter 23 . 1/8/2009
Wow!I love this fantastic story, it's one of the best ones if've ever read and I think you should seriously consider continuing this!I'm so glad to see little Jack's healthy and I think that Lily should end up getting nothing.
maychelle chapter 23 . 10/4/2008
oh my gosh! your story is so great! please...please update as soon as you can. love ya!
natsuki91 chapter 23 . 2/10/2008
wow this story is amazing and i can't wait to read your next chapter
silverm00nangel chapter 23 . 1/30/2008
wow this is really god...i wanna read more! do you have more? more more more...lOL

good writing! keep it up
darklover chapter 23 . 1/19/2008
yay! the baby is born. Glad u updated.
Isabee13 chapter 22 . 9/2/2007
Love the story but waitin for new chapter. I like to see the kid actually get born or something.
darklover chapter 22 . 6/28/2007
Glad u got around to updating. Can't wait til the baby's born.
Buffy21 chapter 22 . 6/25/2007
Wonderful chapter, just wonderful! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Buffy21 chapter 21 . 3/19/2006
Wonderful chapter! I am so glad that the truth finally came out about Lily's lies. You can't imagine how happy I was to see you update this story again, keep up the good work and please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
darklover chapter 21 . 3/19/2006
Glad u updated. Can't wait for the baby to be born.
spbangel chapter 21 . 3/19/2006
love it cant wait for more please update asap
darklover chapter 20 . 12/5/2005
Yay! I'm finally caught up with this story. U're doing a great job. Can't wait to read more.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 20 . 10/23/2005
Xander's reaction was very... Xander. -lol- I think you did it well. Maybe a bit harsh, but understandable with the situation and Xander's personality. Glad Willow and Tara are supporting the new family though. Loved the chapter