Reviews for Ripples
lalahawaii chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Just read your story straight through and it was great. I loved the way it flowed, the characters, plot, everything. You even managed to tie up all the loose ends at the end and that's something a lot of people forget to do. Great story. Love your writing. And the end was awesome. :)
Annabelle chapter 24 . 5/9/2012
I agree with Katerina on both accounts a wonderfully written story and I would be beyond happy if you would please I'm begging you to keep Chatoya and Blue together please!
katerina chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Beautiful story! And i'm sorry but even after everything that's happened I still want to Chatoya to stay with Blue, they have to stay together they just have to if they don't my heart will break it really will but anyway I love this story and hope that you continue writing!
Megan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Write more, please.
glassangelrose chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
wow.

that was amzing!

i need to know what's going on!

poor phi! Don seems like a jerk..i wonder what he did to her?

wonderful begginning! so glad i found this story!:)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
I really like your story! It's so emotional and creative. You could be a writer! Anyway I didn't really understand the last part and some other part because as my parents say I am young wild free yet foolish well they just say I'm foolish but that sounds more me. Thank you for making my life a lot better! Books stories music and food are my life
Ms Arano chapter 24 . 8/12/2010
This chapter seriously had me crying. Your story had me going through emotional ups and downs and the suspense was simply torturous. Masterful in execution, glorious in closing.

Brilliant, Ki, brilliant.
Apollo's Sun Goddess chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
omg!this ending made me cry!

at least zeke was reborn

you're such a good writer and one of my new favourites!

Terri x
ess3sandra chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
i do not like the shark, now i know hes plans. evil person.
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
i like zeke, but he seems very confused.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 24 . 11/21/2009
I was crying my eyes out at the end! I absolutely love it!
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
is the shark boy evil?
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
i wonder if they can kill the soon to be husband...
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
i understand more now, yet so little. who is zeke? who is the old mean one? one of 13, hm hm. im a sucker for romance, i hope there will be some.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
im abit confused, not used to nigh world fics. but i want to read more. i hope i can grasp the different charachters soon. i do like the story!