Reviews for Lonely Hearts
RJLLover DRI chapter 18 . 8/4/2004
Hey, that was excelent! O, please keep going I can't wait any longer! lol! It was FABULOUS!
written chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
This is really good. :)
CaraTala chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey sis. KEEP GOIN. PLZ PLZ PLZ. i know u have more then just up to this chapter 14. PLZ add it soon. but still, WAY TO GO -note- my exclamation button aint workin-
Lanne666 chapter 16 . 7/16/2004
Heh... I read this a while ago.. I just sorta.. forgot to review... heh. It was a great fic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tabytha chapter 16 . 7/6/2004
This is really good! Please keep writing, please update ASAP! Would you mind checking mine out? It's called What Times May Bring. And I like how you made Snape seem like an actual person instead of a heartless person.

~~Tabytha~~
Laticia Malfoy chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
I am so sorry that I didnt review sooner girl. This is really good I love it. Please update soon. I know I know u just updated yesturday but still. I need MORE!
Zeila chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
Woah! I love this fic. You have got to post more soon. PLEASE!
calleen chapter 11 . 4/16/2004
LUCIUS! HOW DARE HE! OMG Johns...Draco's...br-brother. ~faints~ ~jumps up and continues babbling~ o god thats good I love it. Hey I wanna know why she was chosen. Not fair you always end at the worst spots!
calleen chapter 10 . 4/15/2004
Wow that girl can act. I dont think Id be able to act that cool around Lucius Malfoy. I'd be freaked out. Especially if I knew that Voldemort was waiting at the Manor. I can't believe she grinned evilly! lol What did Lucius mean by Naricissa not knowing before. And what's up with Voldie anyway. What's she gonna tell em? COME ON TELL ME!
calleen chapter 9 . 4/15/2004
OMG! DRACO! That little snitch! God why'd he have to run to his father. Stupid boy. STUPID STUPID STUPID! Anyway Gr8 chapter I can't wait to read more. Is that last line a hint? which side is he on anyway? Please tell me!
ditiseennaam chapter 9 . 4/14/2004
Why do you have so few reviews for this story? I think it's great! Keep up the good work! _~
Zeila chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
A great story so far. The chapters a bit short but all of your chapters seem to change length so I'm not really worried about that. Anyway please write more soon I can't wait to read it.
Laticia Malfoy chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
Great story so far I like the new charries.
calleen chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Great first chappie. Please write more soon Gurl! Love ya.