Reviews for Once upon a time, the end
kitsunephoenix chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Well, never thought of that one before. Reckon if I threaten to take away Chiri-chan, Tas-chan'll behave for me? Eh.. Might have to get rid of the Tessen first though -glances nervously at glaring bandit- Umm..

Very cute, very funny, very perfect -

I loved this, wonderful :D
kitsunephoenix chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Ahh, way too much to comment on. LOved everything, split my sides from laughing. Wow, I wish I could write crack -looks over her own angst-centred fics- da... Anyway!
kitsunephoenix chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I got told off for laughing too loudly while reading this one -.-

But anyway, loves it. Goo-san. Priceless - Soi's part is brilliant too. I love the way they all argue with you. -sigh- Character's today, no respect for their authors at all... Mine never do what I tell them to anymore.
kitsunephoenix chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
I LIKE you. I so needed this, exam stress Blech. But I've now laughed hysterically at Mitsukake-the-maid and everything else in this hilariously mixed up story -

Plus it was Chiri/Tas (vaguely) and that was just the icing on the cake. Dare I read the next chapter?... Hell yeah! XD
shelbyyvonne chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
please update! i know you're alive! why havent you updated it since 2003? i'm gonna put this on my story alert list to make you feel guilty! furthermore, i'm gonna add it to my C2 community!
shelbyyvonne chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
not even for the sake of the follicles on my mastoid, which unfortunately is absent due to my lack of manhood years

lol! priceless!
Hellsfirescythe chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
more mroe more! YOu are awesome! Sugoi! Continue!
Hellsfirescythe chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Wai! Sugoi! Please do that Chichiri/Tasuki one soon! Can't wait! These are funny!
otaku-no-miko chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
heyas! oh that piccy's on it's really cool! look at it its in chiriko's section!*looks at it again* he...KAWAI...

anyways these were funny a nice break thank you!

otaku
Chiridreams chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
_ I like this chappy! It's really funny! I hope you update soon!

*Angela*
Riverwood chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
*claps hands* YAY! I say yay too much in my reviews... gomen... -_-;

Me like! Me like much! You good fic author! Me unworthy! *bows*

This was really funny, and I appreciate the Tas/Chi ya worked in there! They're so kawaii!

Update, update, update... *brandishes spork of DOOM* I know where you live!

-Riverwood
Chiridreams chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
HAHAHA! Loved your fic! Very funny when Hortohori "summons" the mirrow! Hope you update soon!
Chiridreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
ha! Sometimes my sis is like that! Like it! Hope you update soon!