Reviews for My Left Shoe Redux
Desperate chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
If you have this episode on tape, PLEASE try and put it and any other episodes (ESPECIALLY if they feature anything about the Kenny/Max relationship) up on YouTube or something. The only DVD available is season 1, and all that's available online are season 1 and an incomplete season 2. There are no plans to release any other seasons on DVD. If you don't know how to post videos online (cause I sure don't) plenty of other people can. Please!
Mary Rose chapter 19 . 1/15/2004
I love happy endings. I'm glad everything worked out all right. This was very good.
Morgan chapter 19 . 1/4/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile! I LOVED the last few chapters and am sorry that this is done. Max and Kenny forever! I see that the illustrious JadedRoses has reviewed! You should feel special. I just read her journal entry about you. Funny stuff, if you're five. Ignore her! She'll probably die a virgin.
Mandy chapter 19 . 1/4/2004
What a sweet ending! What's going with your reviews though? It sounds like something not so pleasent is going on. Oh well, whatever. I LOVED your story, and want some more PF fanfiction ASAP!
hashire chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Nice to see that you seem to have forgotten the function of e-mail.
. ?modereply
You won't care, and won't read it, but I wrote something about you, my dear troll.
Ushuaia1 chapter 19 . 1/2/2004
I'm glad that I finally got to read the conclusion of this! It rocked! I can't believe no one else has reviewed this chapter yet. Loved it! Hey I noticed that Jaded Rose reviewed. Is this the same person that you hate? Her/His review didn't make much sense... did they even read this. Well anyway, I hope you write more soon!
hashire chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Happy New Year! Just wanted to say hi. I noticed that you didn't have your e-mail up so I couldn't e-mail this to you.
I'd just like to let you know that I find it very funny that your is so wrapped around mine that you're actually calling yourself I-Hate-JadedRoses.
Hope your holidays were good, love!
Ushuaia1 chapter 18 . 12/17/2003
I really love this story! Are they ever going to get married? They're so cute together! Please write another chapter soon!
Mandy chapter 18 . 12/14/2003
I read through the last few chapters, and I'm getting into this story. Let them get married soon, there have been too many close calls with it!
Ushuaia1 chapter 17 . 12/9/2003
What a sweet chapter! I'm glad that it all worked out with the baby and everything! Update soon.
maxnkennyrule chapter 16 . 12/8/2003
wow
i like max n kenny stories (think every 1 dose)
im 13 and hav only wutched p.f for a little bit over 6 mnths i hope they show reapeats
anyway
UP-DATE ASAP
from sjaan
Ushuaia1 chapter 16 . 12/6/2003
You did your homework on this! I can't wait for the next installment, it's great! She's having the baby early...that can't be good. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, so don't keep me hanging for too long! Please update ASAP!
Mary Rose chapter 15 . 12/5/2003
This is still a good story. Keep going.
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 15 . 12/2/2003
I love this story line! Keep going...I can't stop reading! Great Job!
Ushuaia1 chapter 15 . 12/1/2003
You update so quickly, I wish I was that fast! I thought the stuff at the church was hysterical, but then this got so sad! Kenny was so sweet and good with her though. I hope you post again soon because I want to know if the baby is okay! Awesome job.