Reviews for Rurouni Spread Insanity
kennysgurl chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
hi! its ME! i love this fanfic! its my all time favorite! _
peeko: "i love it! love it! LOVE IT!
richard: "calm down!"
peeko: "NEVER!WE!"
richard *worried look*- "oro..."
peeko- "he said the word! HE SAID IT!"
*chases after richard*
i really like it! you should write more! keep up the good work! -
Sakura Butterfly chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
that was SO funny! i could just here them singing! do you know how scary it is to hear kaoru and yahiko singing! but the worst was misao! when i read when misao was singing! i could have sworn i heard a mirror braking! _!
anyways, update soon! this story is just TO funny!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
oh my! i can't believe you were dreaming about saito! (not)

actually i really love that guy! so i have one question: WHY THE HECK WERE YOU DREAMING OF HIM, HE IS MY GUY!

*gasp* could it be that i actually falling in love with saito, and i'm un-falling in love with soujiro?

*scream* NO! I DON'T WANT SAITO, I- WANT- SOU-JI-RO! NO! I'M FALLINGIN LOVE WITH SAITO!

(NOT)

i love this chapter, although i wish i knew more about this dream of yours!

*sigh* saito

no! i mean...

*sigh* soujiro!

yeah thats much better!

_
Sakura Butterfly chapter 5 . 11/17/2003
oh my god! that chapter was so funny! i just loved how every one was turnning all chibi like! _ to funny!

i also loved the swirly-eyeing/oro-ing/ and of course the de gozaru-ing! kenshin sounds so cute when he dose that! and when he's that i am-ing!

loved this chapter! way to funny!

do you know what else was funny! just thinking about kenshin being teased by the boys and getting all teary eyed like! oh my god! to funny! you are going to have me laughing the rest of the night off this chapter!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO LIKE ME! WITH THE GETTING ON EVERYBODIES NERVES!

as for the P.P.S OR WHATEVER!

i just use

P.S.

P.P.S

P.S.S

P.P.S.S

all though i just made thoes up, but i had no idea that they were real thingies!

(do you get what i'm saying, because i don't even get what i'm sayimg)!

*pulls out hair* OH FOR THE SMILE OF SOUJIRO! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK I WAS JUST TALKNIG ABOUT! *pause* WAIT...WHAT DID I JUST SAY...THINK...TYPED! HUH?

UPDATE SOON, BEFORE I FORGET WHAT I'M DOING HERE! WAIT.. NANI?
Sakura Butterfly chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
that was SO funny! i had a dream about kenshin to, but i don't want to talk about it *evil smile*

i also had a dream about soujiro to! man i love that boy!

anyways you leave kamatari alone! he never did anything to anybody! and what do you mean when you say...AAW i get it now. about the "what kind of fairies are you talking about" *laugh* oh my gosh that was TOO funny!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
loved that chapter! it was TOO funny!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
That was funny! ...But, you know, Suzukaze Mayo's voice is much better than Richard's!
Bassically-Syko chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Hahahaha...that was quite funny. An original idea, too. Keep up the good writing! (_)\m/
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/1/2003