Reviews for Inuki
Clarissa chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
im so dissappointed in you its been years and the story i was falling in love with is still incomplete i hope you come on and read this and start writing again
monkeypixie9 chapter 22 . 7/22/2010
uz needz to update!
Maggie chapter 22 . 7/14/2010
AH, yhis is so good...update or I will use the Kaze no Kizu on YOU!
puppygirl1224 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
this is sweet story.I was really hoping that the situtation would be inuyasha having dufficulty, inuyasha being brought from the dead.i was like yeah then no!good story though there isn't inuyasha's back from the dead sorta thing...o
Kokoro-and-Rei chapter 22 . 11/14/2007
I think my favorite thing about this fanfiction is how it made me think. I have never been a fan of Kikyo, because of how much I adore the Kag/Inu pairing. I greatly disliked the way Inuyasha remembered their love, and how his feelings for her lingered. Yet here you've set us up with such a likable guy, and yet, Inuyasha is still in our minds. And as much as we'd love to see Kagome happy, it's strange to think that she won't be with Inuyasha. So in a sense, the roles have been switched. Inuyasha is Kikyo, Inuki is Kagome. and Kagome herself is the one torn. I love it!

Your use of words, the way you write, it's all perfect. I must say I've been a strong, loyal follower of this fic. And that's been for nearly five years! Update eventually, I'm begging! :(

If you ever do, you'll for sure have one eager reviewer left.
kumikonhan chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
omg!i love it!
X-Tears-Of-Revenge-X chapter 22 . 4/18/2007
Heyy! Love the chapter! I like how you made Inuki's sleeping scenes :)

I feel bad that Inuyasha died tho..-sniffle- it made me depressed when i was reading the chapter with his death in it -is kinda wishing that he comes back to life- .

But eather way, its a great story and i love the plot:) Hurry with the next chapter please! .

xox Tears
nanamihikari chapter 22 . 12/3/2006
Please please please start on this story again! It's so good! I think this is the best story about Inuyasha's reincardination I've read yet (and I've read lots)! Please let me know when you will update (soon hopefully)!
Saiyuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hey i relly like this story so dont stop writing it. so is their relasion (cant spell) going to go farter then kagomes and inuyashas cause i ran out of paper to print it - and this is the longest review ive typed.
Pockyjin chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow, that chapter made me cry... scratch that, it made me sob. Like heart-tugging sob. Good job, and I mean it. And that was only the first chapter, I can't wait to read the rest of it. :D
jenna chapter 22 . 6/13/2006
please update soon
CeKhay chapter 22 . 5/14/2006
Awesome story. I love it! Can't wait for next chapter.
AngelMusic chapter 22 . 4/21/2006
So when are you going to update? It's been almost, but not quite a year I believe. C'Mon! Update already!
Krazie-edge chapter 22 . 2/28/2006
*taps fingers together.* very interesting. well i do hope you will update this soon as i am very interested.
DeathBright chapter 12 . 2/24/2006