Reviews for Inuki
Chaoticxsky chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
I'm gonna have trouble sleeping because of curiousity!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
They said each other's names!
Inutori chapter 14 . 5/10/2004
I'm loving it!
Valdimarian chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
Both InuYasha and Inuki's first major youkai battles will be with Spider demons! Coincidence? I think not!
Naraku's spider scar, onigumi took the form of another arachned when dispelled from naraku, Inu's first fight while human against a youkai was a spider... yea no crap he's got bad vibes about spiders!
I'm only half way through and I can already tell, Kumo's the spider. It makes sence, the spider demon that nearly got Sango could control people, why not this one? Also explains what she's doing out in the middle of the night with a demon around.
I'm at right when their gettind ready to set Sakuya as bait, so why do I get the fealing that Sakuya is about to become Kohaku? Or at least ALMOST become Kohaku.
I was lazy cause I knew you'd explain the names at the end, but they are realy nifty, and something that she (the author of Inu, cant remember her name... stupid me huh?) would have done.
Thanks for the extra long extra good chapie!
inuyasha-n-kenshin chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
oh i loved it! i hate cliffies, but i know how important they are to stories. please update soon. i can't wait! *crosses fingers for a new update soon*
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
Gah! Stupid evil cliffies! And episode 13 is one of my favorites ~_ Hehehe, I look forward to seeing how Inuki handles the situation! _
I totally understand your frustrations over 's latest 'upgrade'... (yeah, RIGHT!) I've had to come up with new section separators myself, and it's really obnoxious!
Anyway, keep up the great work, and I hope you figure out HTML because it can be a bear sometimes! (The editing tool does have italics [I know, they possibly did something RIGHT? No way!], so maybe you could try that? I dunno...)
I LOVE this story! _
blAH-NOT REAL chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
More i want more\1
Mrryl-Lord of Shaded Dreams chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
Spiders... ewwie! I despise spiders, absolutely and totally hate them! But yeah, I enjoy this story! I like how she STILL thinks of him as Inu Yasha, which is actually longer than Inu Yasha thought of her as Kikyo. But yeah! Is anything going to happen with that project Inuki made in an earlier chapter? Lol, just thought I'd ask!
Bye d'-bye!
Inu Faceness chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
i loved this longer chapter. i think the interaction between Inuki and the kids is great and very amusing. i cant wait to read the next chatper and i have one thing to say to you ::glare:: HE AINT GONNA DIE! there, i said it ::cough:: but see, you already knew he wouldnt ... o.O
c-dog chapter 18 . 5/9/2004
I love Kagome and Inuki together... they're so cute! And Inuki is so much more open than Inuyasha was about his feelings... _
Pawn'sVictory chapter 18 . 5/8/2004
At least that sounds like you aren't having anymore trouble. Nice job.
Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 18 . 5/6/2004
yay! Loved it! Me want more please!
Update when you can! I'll be here to read it cause I love this fanfic tons!
kllrjess chapter 18 . 5/2/2004
Tessen! Thank GOD you finally updated! I was beginning to die without my Inuki fix! I also got a chance to back on deviantart and see your picture of Inuki... the one where his hair is white and he has the red shirt on? WOW! I totally understand about the "Real Life" illness, with two kids and a full time job, I rarely have time for the simple things either. Just remember: You have scores of fans who love your stories, and every chapter gets better and better! _ NEhow, I really love the way you write. Please do more when you can!
priestessmykala chapter 18 . 4/30/2004
i like your new chappy its just like them to fight over silly things and i absolutely loved the beginning! that was just clever!
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 18 . 4/30/2004