Reviews for Inuki
DeathBright chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Stop!STOP!my haed herts!
SakuraSpring chapter 17 . 12/31/2005
This is a very good story! _
Piano Keys chapter 22 . 11/21/2005
Very Good! You are a very good writer, keep it up. :)
Selina Novella chapter 15 . 11/14/2005
You are an evil person! Making Kagome go threw exactly what Inuyasha went threw! And now someones gonna reserect Inuyasha and it'll be Kikyo in reverse! Oi vay! You are evil. And will we ever meet Inuki's older brother? Is he Sesshoumaru's reincarnation? Can you be your own ancester?
theLilyLady chapter 22 . 10/30/2005
Wow. nice story! It's really interesting to see how the tables have turned. But are you going to have InuYasha 'ressurected' like Kikiyo was? Or is that Katshezi-whatishisname guy the ressurected InuYasha. So many questions, but hey, I'll love to see them answered in the rest of your story! GREAT WORK! _
Nadeshiko -Nahari chapter 22 . 10/19/2005
hi i just read what you have of this story. I hope you update it soon.. you are a really good writer and hope you continue. well im out for now. Update soon
moongal850 chapter 22 . 10/12/2005
totally love this story. I like the idea in general. very unique. Keep it up. I cant wait to see what happens. .
caitriona chapter 16 . 9/23/2005
This particular comment from your story's villian has to be one of the cruelist comments I've ever read:

"Oh, Kagome," he said softly, "How much Inuyasha's changed in the six months since he dropped dead. His hair had worms in it. Those pretty clothes you all put him in to send him on his way to the afterlife were all weathered and dirty."

Pools of tears quivered in her brown eyes, her lips trembling as she grated out, "Stop it."

"Worst of all was the stink. Not just because he was a dog. But have you ever smelled decomposing flesh? It's disgusting."

A person knows that the one they love is dead, but they don't really think about what has happened to them physicaly. It would be too much. That is one of the reasons that human's bury to create their dead. To someone who has had the mental breakdown that you describe Kagome having in the month after IY's death, this kind of cruelty could cause a definate relapse.

Good Job and Better Imagery. I was even a little bothered by the comment. Enough so that I had to comment on it right now before going on to read other chapters!

Caitriona
Cherrysinger chapter 22 . 9/18/2005
Shit, man, you gotta update! I LOVE this story!
VGMaster04 chapter 22 . 8/13/2005
This is really good. Update soon.
Miakemi chapter 22 . 8/6/2005
thanks for the chapter. i was starting to feel like this fic would never be updated. i re-read the whole thing so i remembered what was happening. i think it was a pretty good chapter though. please update soon.
jenna chapter 22 . 7/29/2005
please update soon!
Leshaya chapter 22 . 7/28/2005
very good chappy. how did they get out of the cabin, inuki and shippo are demons, and the wards prevented demons from leaving the cabing. I don't get it? lol sorry, but good n e way
inuyasha-n-kenshin chapter 22 . 7/27/2005
don't say you hate this chapter. i liked it. shippo finally got to see inuki! and the battle was exciting (of course i love any battle, really) i check your fics once a week at least to see if it's updated. i hope your mother is doing better. i'm praying for the both of you. update as soon as you're able.
kllrjess chapter 22 . 7/25/2005
Oh, wow! I can't believe that you finally updated! I really missed the joy of reading your stories! I love the direction you're taking Inuki and Kagome, at a slow-but-not-nearly-as-slow-as-Rumiko-Takahashi-san pace. Please don't forget about us loyal fans who wait with baited breath for more Inuki (and Silhouettes too!) Take care, and we'll be waiting. THX _!
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »