Reviews for White Heat
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
plotholes are fun to try and fill in...

anywhoo, this was very interesting, as is the pairing. very nice. liked the descriptors. maybe lee could've been a little more lee-ish though. meh.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
And golden writing yet.
rendezvous chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
It's amazing how short this is...300 hundred words...and yet...and yet...I love it. I love /you/. You are going on my (ever-so-vaunted!) favorite author's list, yes you are. _ Now see what you've done-you have me addicted to Neji/Lee! Blargh!
Nine1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I've always wanted to wake up like that. Not necessarily with Neji on top of me, but...you know. So much said in so little words, just the way I like it. I love the first paragraph. It seems so intimate, in a way.
LadyRune chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
It's so nice to have you back on ff! I love Neji so much more now that he shows he can be a little less of a total ass...this couple is warming on me, much because of you and other incredible writers that make them seem so very nice together. Although, um, that's quite a way to wake up...
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Ahh, nice fic. I think Naruto is turning me into a shounen ai fan, so I read it twice, in both a romantic and platonic frame of mind. Either way, I enjoyed it. You manage to get across a lot in few words. Very nice.
Erin Ellis chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
'Sweet' isn't quite the word to describe this, but it's the one that readily comes to mind. (Probably this is as sweet as Neji gets, I should think..) Nice.
Rings Of Saturn chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
...Is that all? More please?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Sigh... that was simply beautiful. You write well. Keep it up.
Faith chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow, beautiful one-shot! please write more NejixLee... I really like Neji!
Moonsheen chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow. It's short, but there is something incrediably sexy about this fic.