Reviews for The Promise in a Kiss
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
A delicious story with gorgeous words and real heat. Wonderful work!
zephyrus 123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
A sweet fict. I like pairing between Delita and Ovelia. They're suitable couple in FFT!

I could imagine this storyline while I was reading this fict. Your description is good! d_ Hope you make any fict about them again.
cyathula chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
ah a delita and ovelia fic.. there's not enough! yep, 5 years on, the psp ff tactics has got me thinking about those two poor souls again. play it and write more! ;)
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I did write a sequel to this story but placed it on because I was afraid it might be too graphic for (I had a story of mine removed a while back and my account shut down for two weeks for that reason). So in short, the sequel will be found on for anyone who is interested along with some other FFT fics that I wrote. Thank you!
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Great Story! But Next Time Try to make one with

Ramza and Agrias.
Marloo Angle chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
When Chapter 2 is Coming Out?
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Hey...this one is really good too! Kinda like the first one I did...but of course, this one's got a "kick" mine doesn't...hehe. But anyway, this one's definitely something to go with the last one I read...and from the title, I gather that the last one is yet another part of the same pairing... *grins VERY evilly* Ok, so maybe not that evilly, but still... It would be nice if you could kinda explain Ovelia more, the way you see her. Personally, I don't think she has the desire or the courage to manipulate others...I know Delita can, but I doubt Ovelia could coerce a fly into leaving her food short of swatting at it. Anyway, tho, nice fic! Delita...errgh...that guy. Don't know what changed him to make him such a jerk, but he does have weaknesses he'd die before admitting to, and I agree wholeheartedly that Ovelia is one of them. Please keep writing! It's goin' real good so far!
AirNymphSS chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
See I did send you a review! _ I really like your descriptions, powerful words, and images. Keep writing! I have a thing for Delita _~ I hate it when a man breaks off something good :O
The Highwaywoman chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
how pretty... :) makes me wanna glomp delita for no particular reason... wasn't he one of the only dudes who DIDN'T have blonde hair in that game? oh well. poor delita, fighting his insistent hormones. oh well. keep writing.