Reviews for Homecoming
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Wow, I like your writing style. I'm looking forward to finding out Sirius' reasons for his tenderness with her.

I think that, "the More I See You," by Nat King Cole is a nice song. What do you think?

http(COLON) watch?voSPOxkHzTxo

[replace the (COLON) with a : and a .]
padfootsmine chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
will u ever update? this is just sad that u haven't.
Cassie-D1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
this is very intresting, please update soon!
malicious syd chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
updatee immeadiatley.
PadfootsMine chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
update! update! update! update! UPDATE! PLEASE!
AalinaHockeyfan chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
i love this please continue i ghave been waiting but nothing has seemed to come out yet so i really do hope you ahvent given up on it its fabulously good.
Bendis Kath chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
Wow. You should probably update really soon. In anycase, I don't think you need a beta-reader at all. Just write what comes out and that's all that anyone should ever need. If we want to read a story written by you then we will continue oin reading just like you've written. Please update, you have some wonderful talent and should practice. I'll give you all the constructive critisism you need.

Me
cHoCoLaTeLuVeR chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
hey. im a new reviewer as i've just read ur fic, and all i have to say is WOW. i really really REALLY like it! i luv the way uv made sirius and hermione stay in character and i like the fact that u made hermione feel like a child infront of him bcoz its more plausible that way. i mean, the feelings of attraction should cum with the insecurity...

anyways, i was wondering what exactly sirius was implying to hermione in the last chapter. was he trying to tell her that he was worried about himself that there wud be side-effects on hi from coming back from the veil, or was he trying to tell her that he didnt want her to do dangerous and unpredictable magick in the future so that she wudnt hurt herself and/or others, or was he telling her that she is a truly gifted and powerful witch to do magick as great as that. i mean, its obvious that hes worried about her, but why is he so guarded [i kno that being dead has sumthing to do with it] but why does he not want the others to know? and why was he acting so harsh be4? and how exactly is he going to 'help her'?

be4 u said that there wud be no fluff and u doubt that it wud be happy, but it has to be romantic, so how's that gonna work?

sorry that i seem so impatient and edgy, but im just DYING to know what happens next. im not trying to pressurize or hurry u, im just justifying and defending myself. anyways, please update, and, erm... sorry for wasting ur time... later, i gess.
FireBringer chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
Interesting
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Well done! Cheers :o)
PadfootsMine chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
u updated again! yay! im so glad! that was a great chapter too! i luv the awkwardness! its funny, its got drama, its wonderful! i cant wait till the next chapter so update soon!
SH chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Good Good Good :)

That's great

Please update SOON
michelline chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
I really like this so far. It's quite original. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's reactions. And seeing how the Hermione/Sirius relationship progresses.
MiMschi chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
i just love it!
PadfootsMine chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
first of all, im The1silversurfer. second of all, U UPDATED! I AM SO HAPPY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR U TO FOREVER! FOREVER! THANK U SO MUCH! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SON OR I WILL DIE! PLEASE!