Reviews for Treasure
Fate no Ito chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ooh, I have Treasure on my MP3 too!

I never_actually_thought about writing a songfic or a fic with a title that is also a song but i might start

Aw...what a cute fic! I love your fics! ...And your quizzes btw
dreamydreamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hi D-chan!

I'm so sorry I did not review your story earlier!

I must say this one of my favourite stories on Sanzô/Gokû, and I must apologize, because I did not tell you that I've translated your fic in French under the title 'trésor'

But don't worry, it is clear in my translation that you are the author, and that I'm only the translator, I swear!

In fact, I've also translated some of Keisje's fics (a simple kiss, falling rain, nightmare revelations...)

Thank you for your story!

I love it!

Hope you'll forgive me '
Alexiel Reborn chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
yay. more cuteness
acern chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Pretty pretty writing! "And here's to stating the obvious."
pratz chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
col!
metalmickey chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
it's awesome!

your characterization of Sanzo and Goku is perfect!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
*nods* There IS nothing wrong with wanting reassurance. *thinks about people who think she asks too many questions*

This was so great! Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
Aki4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
AW *melts all over chair*

while i have trouble actually seeing (or hearing) our resident hardass say some of those things, some of those lines are quite too precious to be ignored *grin*

"But I'm getting better, aren't I?" Goku nagged, tugging on the priest's robes. "It's been a while since you called me that, you know. So I'm getting better, right?"

"You're no less annoying." And that was all Sanzo would say about that, which was as good as a yes to Goku's ears.

"Once we reach Chang'an," Sanzo was saying, "they'll be as different as they can get."

ah. so hard for me to imagine them as a pair, despite my championing of that particular couple. goku's so damn...young. but nor can i really see sanzo with anyone else-i honestly think he'd never feel safe enough with anyone but a bakazaru whose entire world revolves around his sun. )
mabaroshi16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
your stories always make me smile _ once again, very well done, but i've come to expect that, ne?
Star-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Wah... another great fic! Hmm... i really liked how you wrote bout the interaction between the both of them! Loved the sweetness of it! _.
alanime chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Woah! Nice!

Somehow I kinda find Goku a little to mature...Dun you think so?

Sadly, I can't write stories like how you all do...T_T
real-circus chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Got this bittersweet thing that just makes me all fuzzy inside. Really good. Love it to bits _
Emian chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Really good. I like how you depict the characters.
Astralkitten chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I already commented in your livejournal (as aura_wolf...yup, that's me! ), but I wanted to comment here, too. 'Cause reviews are to writers like hershey kisses are to chocolate addicts.

This was just so enjoyable. Forget that it was well-written and the characters were as close to "in character" as a piece of fanfiction can be. Sure, those are important. But the sheer feeling of "this is how it SHOULD be" just overwhelmes everything else. For me anyway!

*huggle* Loved it!
Destiny's Light chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow...ph34r the fluff. o_o;

*pets mature!Goku* _; I usually don't like mature!Goku fics all that much, but this one is really cute. I love how you alway manage to have fluff and still keep the characters IC. _