Reviews for Imladris
This is so good! I hope it will continue. I'm in love with the tone.
Handles14 chapter 17 . 5/26
I hope you decide to finish this story! I do not find it tedious or boring but rather very interesting and detailed. Thanks for a great read and I look forward to more of it!
Nako13yeh chapter 17 . 5/24
OH MY GOD! I DID NOT EXPECT TO BE pulled one over by a CLIFFHANGER! Continue thiiiissss I need to knooooowww! XD It's so good too!~
Helen chapter 17 . 5/22
This was a drudge To read. Your whole approach to writing seems to be to pontificate as laboriously as possible and use as many words as possible to say something that could be said in a very much more interesting way, in a single sentence. Your style is so boring. My recommendation. Edit edit edit!
unicorn2002 chapter 17 . 4/8
Really good please continue. These types of stories are hard to come by.
LesFangirl24601 chapter 17 . 1/15
Omg love the story please finish!
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
The writing here is actually pretty eerie, its almost like some ghost story. Well done on that front. I'm not sure I understand the plot or where you're taking this, though I get the feeling we haven't even reached the 'middle' of this story yet. I am liking the interactions between everyone and Aragorn and Legolas' seeming link and curiosity. Also can't help think Legolas' dreams are in part a guiding point that's there to help bring Ara and Legs together though could be wrong...? Anyway we need more of this before I can truly decide anything on this one.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Why is it that ALWAYS the good stories are being abandoned by their authors (or put on an extended hiatus)? This story is so intriguing, the characters very believable. I miss reading it. Please update?
nyx thranduillon chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
This story is just so amazing. I actually love the complexity and cant wait to see how the threads all weave together in the end. Your interpretation of Tolkiens world is great and your characterisations so believable. That creepy fog is most spinetingling too. I am avidly awaiting the next installment. Please, please continue this wonderful tale.
maupe chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Still so many unanswered questions. Please go on with the story and their characters wonderfully you described.

(sorry for the mistakes, I use a translator)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Hope your muse hasn't left you! I miss this story.
the ticking clock chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
I really hope you continue this story? It is amazing! Full of raw and real emotion that burns with every word. I love how complex and layered the plot is and how all the characters interact.
Effie17 chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
I'm really enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing it.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Very well written. Very well presented exposition. Please update soon!
Ninfea di Luna chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
I just finish to read the entire story. This cliffie is horrible ! I need to know all the story of Legolas !
I'm so eager to read the rest !
You are an amazing writer !