Reviews for Imladris
Strawberry chapter 17 . 6/5
FiNiSh ThIs PLEASE!
Strawberry chapter 4 . 6/4
I'm not even done this chapter but damn it's so good. All the angst is giving me the feels and I love it. Thank you this is making my day I've been looking for a story this good;)
Strawberry chapter 2 . 6/3
This is great! Keep going I love it:)
AndurilofTolkien chapter 17 . 3/18
aw great job
silivren el sila chapter 17 . 1/18/2016
Why? why stop there? Are you abandoning this story? Please continue...

You good writer. This story very interesting, I love story like this.
Ninfea di Luna chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
I love this story so much !
You are very talented, I can't stop reading it !
I really like how you develop all the relationship between characters.
Maranae chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
Please cut your younger self some slack. She writes a wonderful story. Your version of the characters is really engaging and the plot is interesting. I would love to read more. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
This is so good! I hope it will continue. I'm in love with the tone.
Handles14 chapter 17 . 5/26/2015
I hope you decide to finish this story! I do not find it tedious or boring but rather very interesting and detailed. Thanks for a great read and I look forward to more of it!
Nako13yeh chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
OH MY GOD! I DID NOT EXPECT TO BE pulled one over by a CLIFFHANGER! Continue thiiiissss I need to knooooowww! XD It's so good too!~
Helen chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
This was a drudge To read. Your whole approach to writing seems to be to pontificate as laboriously as possible and use as many words as possible to say something that could be said in a very much more interesting way, in a single sentence. Your style is so boring. My recommendation. Edit edit edit!
Ensign Otaku chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
Really good please continue. These types of stories are hard to come by.
LesFangirl24601 chapter 17 . 1/15/2015
Omg love the story please finish!
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
The writing here is actually pretty eerie, its almost like some ghost story. Well done on that front. I'm not sure I understand the plot or where you're taking this, though I get the feeling we haven't even reached the 'middle' of this story yet. I am liking the interactions between everyone and Aragorn and Legolas' seeming link and curiosity. Also can't help think Legolas' dreams are in part a guiding point that's there to help bring Ara and Legs together though could be wrong...? Anyway we need more of this before I can truly decide anything on this one.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Why is it that ALWAYS the good stories are being abandoned by their authors (or put on an extended hiatus)? This story is so intriguing, the characters very believable. I miss reading it. Please update?