Reviews for Unforgettable
dhh chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Your story is sweet but it gets REALLY BORING fast when all she has are female babies and not being ABLE to have anymore babies and boys..

That's the one thing about your writing that I don't like..Very cliche pregnant buffy..Either you're sexist or just plain boring when it comes to buffy..
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
aww, that was the best! i loved it!
the-faith-less-one chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
I loved it. Second story? Gimme, gimme, gimme!
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very cool!
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
Boy, Xander popped back up quickly after fainting, didn't he? By the way, what did they do with Ethan Rayne? I really hoped somebody killed him because what he was trying to do was truly reprehensible. Maybe Spanky can cut him up with dull razors. :E
Lisa Anne1 chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
Great story! I am not a big G/B fan (eventhough I have written one story...go figure) but this was really well written and a good sotry! Iliked how you included almost everyone from Buffy in the story. I was kind of surprised that the bad guy was ethan...can't wait to read more!
the-faith-less-one chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
OH YOUR GOD! Yay! Cute babies! More please.
the-faith-less-one chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
You have to write more. I wanna see the twins!
PLEASE!
gnohc gnihc chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
The idea of Buffy having a baby is pretty cute, I must admit. The fact that she is having twin girls makes it even more pleasant. Giles seems like a nice type.
The plot was a little confusing. maybe it's just me. I'm going straight to bed.
Good story, by the way.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
It's a fine story that's only slightly marred by poor spelling and punctuation and a haphazardly crafted gift for Angel thrown in at the end. But otherwise, it's a fair entry.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Spike has fallen into a comma? My, this must be a strange period in his life. LMAO
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Well, she's pregnant. Duh! That wasn't hard to figure out. Other than some spelling and punctuation errors (mercifully few), this is an excellent B/G fic. One minor cavil: When Buffy calls her guy a "boar" does she really mean the wild pig or does she mean "boor" as in uncouth person or "bore" as if totally uninteresting lump?
Darklady chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Good story - but having a *whole* lot of mispellings can leave a *hole* in your sentances. So to speak.
the-faith-less-one chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
OOh, how come Cordy knows? Please update, I have to know!
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
A: Quentin did die, in that huge explosion of the Watcher's Council building.

B: She's pregnant, isn't she?