Reviews for Unforgettable
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
aww, that was the best! i loved it!
the-faith-less-one chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
I loved it. Second story? Gimme, gimme, gimme!
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very cool!
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
Boy, Xander popped back up quickly after fainting, didn't he? By the way, what did they do with Ethan Rayne? I really hoped somebody killed him because what he was trying to do was truly reprehensible. Maybe Spanky can cut him up with dull razors. :E
Lisa Anne1 chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
Great story! I am not a big G/B fan (eventhough I have written one story...go figure) but this was really well written and a good sotry! Iliked how you included almost everyone from Buffy in the story. I was kind of surprised that the bad guy was ethan...can't wait to read more!
the-faith-less-one chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
OH YOUR GOD! Yay! Cute babies! More please.
the-faith-less-one chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
You have to write more. I wanna see the twins!
PLEASE!
gnohc gnihc chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
The idea of Buffy having a baby is pretty cute, I must admit. The fact that she is having twin girls makes it even more pleasant. Giles seems like a nice type.
The plot was a little confusing. maybe it's just me. I'm going straight to bed.
Good story, by the way.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
It's a fine story that's only slightly marred by poor spelling and punctuation and a haphazardly crafted gift for Angel thrown in at the end. But otherwise, it's a fair entry.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Spike has fallen into a comma? My, this must be a strange period in his life. LMAO
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Well, she's pregnant. Duh! That wasn't hard to figure out. Other than some spelling and punctuation errors (mercifully few), this is an excellent B/G fic. One minor cavil: When Buffy calls her guy a "boar" does she really mean the wild pig or does she mean "boor" as in uncouth person or "bore" as if totally uninteresting lump?
Darklady chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Good story - but having a *whole* lot of mispellings can leave a *hole* in your sentances. So to speak.
the-faith-less-one chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
OOh, how come Cordy knows? Please update, I have to know!
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
A: Quentin did die, in that huge explosion of the Watcher's Council building.

B: She's pregnant, isn't she?
A five-bird chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
Hello again, your fanfic is still going well. I'm still enjoying it and I wanted to give you a website address with a list of BTVS betas. It is ~

Hopefully you will be able to find something usefull. Hope to read more soon, your adoring reader -Grace