Reviews for Going Under
shadowstar2000 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Yeah sooo it's been like 10 years and stuff but please update.
Spottedpath chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I'd truthfully have Sirius choke Ron to death. OR when malfoy heard Ron was expelled burst out laughing! Thatd be funny... And also..

Crowd- WOOOOO! YOU ROCK! SANDYS AWESOMLY AMAZING! WOOOOO! YEAH!
hpgirl4ever chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
so amazing! Loved it! So is it finished or will there be more? please say there's more!
dimestoredramatic chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
aww, stories like this always make me cry...

i love it!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
I was crying! Stories lyk this make me hate Ron. Update soon or I will cry and recreate the Nile in Ohio!
whimsical-elegance chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Nice, love it! Update please.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
continue!
Wish Lost chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
moree this is good ron needs to die DX
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
You have to continue!
Kiviquespel chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
oh man, next chapter, please? Please please please please? You can't stop it there! MORE! NOW! PLEASE!
Kiviquespel chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
brilliant! Incredible job so far! amazing! Loved it.
Katie chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
'A tear began to form at the side of Draco's eye. He didn't know why, but it fell. And once it fell, it as followed by many more. So many, in fact, that the other eye joined in.'

HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, I just thought that was one of the most hilarious descriptions of crying I have *ever* read! And not really in the good way, either.

This story is just one gooey mess off OOC-ness, irrealistic situations and sickening drama.

You've got potential, but this story doesn't. Honestly.
fallentree chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
I'm sorry, but WHAT?

I can understand Harry/Ron, heck, I write it myself. They're very close, care a lot about each other and in the case of mutual romantic interest, they could make a great couple.

But the way you've portrayed their dynamic is just disgusting. You've destroyed everything that's beautiful about Harry and Ron's friendship, the heart-warming way they're both such typical boys who you just know care a lot about each other. Ron would never EVER hit Harry, nor would Hermione ever EVER betray Harry by cheating on him with Ron, en Harry would NEVER simply let all of this happen and be a crying baby about it! If you can't write Harry/Ron without changing their personalities, you should simply stop writing it.

I'm sorry, but this is completely out of character. And that's sad, because the Harry/Ron dynamic can make for very interesting stories, be it romantic or platonic. Their friendship is something more writers should explore, and if by doing that they see a possibility and a reason to make that friendship evolve into more (without going OOC!), more power to them. But this is just wrong, you're not starting from 'Ron and Harry genuinely like each other', but from 'Ron is an evil abusive bastard, Hermione a manipulative slut and Harry has no personality whatsoever'. Which ISN'T TRUE.

Sad how so many stories with potential get ruined by the strange desire writers seem to have to make everything all schmoopy and wangsty. Real shame. You can easily describe problems in a relationship without making characters do things that contradict everything they are. Relationship angst CAN actually be written WITHOUT abuse! I know, novel idea, huh?

I'm sorry if I sound too harsh, but I hate it when people force things unto the characters they'd never do or even think about. You're not a bad writer, you just need to cut down on the melodrama. If you do that, you could be good; I mean it. My advice would be to step away from fanon portrayals of the characters, perhaps even re-read the books and get in touch with the real Harry and Ron again. And start at that point to write a plausible Harry/Ron romance. I'm sure you could do it, it'd just take some exercise.

Good luck, anyway!

(Also, you should cut down on the ellipsis use. Sentences don't actually start with one, yanno?)
LoveGD chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
Really good! Please update soon!
I believe in you chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
Nice story and I like it. Ron deserves what he got and more.. please update soon.