Reviews for Life Revival
KAITHEFELINEDRAGONMONKEY chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
YAY! U'VE UPDATED! I M SO HAPPY! XD

TRY 2 UPDATE SOONER K'? STORY'S REALLY GOOD! ;)
shahi chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
I just tuned in, I always wondered about Mirai Pan, and that Trunks isn't so jaded. I think he is, but it's nice to read about a first chance at love.
KAITHEFELINEDRAGONMONKEY chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
HEY! THIS IS A REAL INTERESTING STORY! IT'D BE GREAT IF U UPDATED, K? THANKS! :)
quixikao chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
sounds interesting, so write more
bmrdbgt chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
WE I like this story! Continue pwease *gives puppy dog eyes*
BBJello chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
oh please please please please please update soon! this story is ace and i really want to know what happens! Please continue to write coz this story is mint! Update soon! thankyou x x P.K.
SaiyanWolf-Girl chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
Nice start on the story so far. I like these kind of Mirai Trunks and Pan get togethers more than when he goes to the past. It kinda interesting so far. Hope you update soon. Great job!

Always be an Alpha!
PanBraSaiyin chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
HEY! please update this fic, as this is a good one and i really enjoy reading it! keep up the good work and please do me a favor and update!
xMissMacaroni chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
Wow! Great fic! So, how is Pan gonna react to Trunks' real age? Will she take up the offer and stay with him and Bulma if she's ok with him? So many things I wanna know! Update soon please. Laters!
Tokyogurl1 chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
Ohh. Just leave me hanging why don't you. Oh well Please updaet soon.

Tokyogurl1
corrupted-innocent chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
o... trunks been a bad boy, lying about his age! *snickers* and how'd he get so old anyways? isn't he actually around nineteen or twenty in the series? *confused* and what'll pan think about this? hmm...

please update!

c.i.
Candy the Duck chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
COOL!
PAN TRUNKS LOVER chapter 7 . 3/29/2004
HEY LOVE UR STORY SO WHEN R U GNA UPDATE? PLZ DO IT SOON OK. KEEP UP DA GUD WRK! _
Sabella Pan Animeworldgoddess 2 differ ppl chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
Sabella Pan- Hey this is beautiful and when I log in I'm gonna put it on my fav fic list
Animeworldgoddess- And I'll add you to my fav author list. Gosh this is fantasic. You should have way way more reviews
SSJ5Tigger chapter 7 . 2/7/2004