Reviews for Within Our Past
Dont listen to SonOfA He sucksa this rocks
Linda chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
aw that was to sweet! UPDATE SOON! _
J-J-cuti chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
Oh, the story's cute! Yep! Go on!
Silence-Angel chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
Very good, er..., I was about to say your really name. Lol. Okay I won't say it, but very good past chapters. I love it.
pychochc chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
Oh no not Mrs. Weadley, and how could Draco ever tell his mother Harry's weekness? I mean Harry's and Draco's weekness are the same Ginny... I know I'm relating too much to the story again oh well...
DracoandGinny4ever chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
I like this chap. Actually the end of it. good job. Keep up the good work.!:)
Alicia chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
this is good, you should write more
tearsofgold chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
hey! Nice story keep it up! I wanna read the rest of the chapters before anyone else again!(as usual)
pychochc chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
I can't wait for the next chapter update soon. One thing I don't get is why is she being so nice to him.
Ally chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
hey, i already reviewed your 4th chapter but i wanted to add i really liked the french it was, i dont know, just so touching. oh god that was all mushy sounding. oh well. i really liked it.
Ally chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
Write more! soon! great story.
DracoandGinny4ever chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
great story. Please continue!
pychochc chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
Another mysterious chapter. You muct have some plot.
Eva Yasha chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
I'm to lazy to sign in, but i felt this needed a reveiw...KEEP IT UP! This story has got major potential, and I'm thinking of adding it to my favorites, so keep up the good work!
pychochc chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
I loved this chapter. Update soon. I can't wait to find out how all of this gose togeather its really weired.