Reviews for My Muse Angel
aw very cute
tippytoes chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
that's so sweet!
Shiva Darkwater chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Beautiful... it's always such a treat to read fics that depict their happiness such as this. Daisuke would make an excellent artist, he really seems to have the drive for it...
So sweet... wah! I was smiling and getting all of these waffy feelings the whole way through!
SoulSister chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
omigod, that was so brilliant! it was so unbelievably cute and sweet, I was grinning the whole way through. you are really talented, bravo!
Sillie chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
That was so cute! _
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
WAI! _

Great! Just...really great.

I think I have read some of your other things too, I know if I haven't, I sure will now!

Please keep writing!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Aww, that was just beautiful! I love Daisuke as an artist (as far as I know, I was one of the first to come up with that notion, actually, so I have a special fondness for it) and I think this is how he'd act in that situation. Ken was just...Ken. So very nice. More details and things could've been good, though, but I'm just on a "deep and involved" kick at the moment. It's nice to see more Ken/Daisuke type of things start to pop up. Things go in cycles...guess their time is rolling around again. :)