Reviews for If These Walls Could Talk
Maliin chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Omg, that was really funny D
SerenaFelicity chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
lol
Phantomess chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very funny, in a screwed-up kinda way...I liked it. It's a nice change from all the serious fics here..."Carter Cuteness Scale"...LOL!
Amy-Weaver chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Funny!

Laugh and A half!
triggersaurus chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I don't know how I missed this when it came out, but it's absolutely hysterical! Some of my favourite little clips include "CARTER & MARK: Whaaaaassssuuuuppppppp!", "ELIZABETH: Carr-trr [rolls the 'r' and chokes]...oh, bollocks!", "KERRY: [talking to the whole of the ER] ...and that is why I use a crutch.", and of course Carol pushing Doug into the lake! Major LOL-ing going on here!
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
LOL! Oh, lordie, that was good! Very funny. You think that's pathetic? You haven't seen many of my fics, have you? Funny funny funny! Great! Lovin it!
Jania Jitsu chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
LOVE this!
stephanie chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Very funny! I really liked the parts with Carter trying to teach Elizabeth to say stuff with -er! Hehe
Northern Lights chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
I downloaded your fic, put it on my Palm and made the mistake of reading it on the subway. So there I was laughing all by myself on the train, and everybody now thinks I'm crazy. But it was worth it :-)
Qalets chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
That was great

They should so use some of those in ER

And what do you mean it wasn't n a good order?

It was like an episode of the fast show...hey, thats a good idea

Fast ER show...
Arabella Figgy chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Classic! That was so funny!
manny chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
LMAO! *wheeze*HAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA*snort*HAAHAHAHAH!

Now that was funny. An NC-17 rated male slash Buffy/NYPD Blue fanfic...do you know how hard i was cracking up on that one...Heeeeeeee!
Darth Flirt chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
That is SO FUNNY!
mEssYjEssY chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
amazingly funny!i am in love with it!
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
LOL ... I'm the pathetic one - I enjoyed these thoughts soooo much (which is so wrong - I'm in a computer lab)

MORE MORE! ENCORE!