Reviews for Poem factory
the tiny one chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
these are really good. i personally like 'Suicide' the most, even though i don't like the thought of suicide. i wish i could write good poems, and actually make them rhyme. i haven't written any since 4th grade, maybe i should try again...
THE LIE chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
hehehe I liked it! my friend would lvoe the draogn. Draogns are cool! ?But I like Unicorn/Peguasues(sp?) better lol. Well it was great it really was can't wait till more adios. Oh I also love the part about ur friends will pint and stare and talk lol thats great!
THE LIE chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
lol that was great! The angel seems very beautifull! I really liked this one! It's true it is. Well I can't watit for more of ur poems...adios
JillontheBill chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
Fwa! U r like so cwl! ive been reeding ur fanfics for ages now but i neva had da nerve 2 review... i think u'r gret!
THE LIE chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
uhm...not to be mean but the first few lines is off of a diffrent poem...dotn know if u know that but if u do maybe u should put it up there...just thought id tell u before u get bitched at lol

well other then that i really liked it! very good :D bye

THE LIE chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
hm niffty...but now i wonder...is this about u or did u like just make it up? I can never seem to make pomes rhyme even if i try lol...well peace