Reviews for Hello
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was really creepy. I love the way you wrote it, it captured Ryou's emotions and Yami no Bakura's sadism perfectly. Keep it up.
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
*idly watches Ryou fans mob on by* I like it, but I agree that the ending was slightly rushed. If you get a chance, you might want to flesh it out a bit, but if not, it's fine as is _
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
wow...that was great...creepy, but great. I loved it. write more soon!
Greenwood Dancer chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I feel so bad for Ryou! That was such a good fic!
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Great fic! I like that song.
I was gonna do a fic like this... that song and everything... not exactly the same, but the same idea... Now I cant. Not fair! *pouts*
Heh, brilliant songfic tho. Evanessence rule!
Carry On chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Wow. I love that song! The fiction was interesting too, I really liked it.
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Me be sad all day... It's your fault! *throws chair*

Good story by the way. (Holy crap on a cracker?)
Silvie-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
T_T Sadness. Very much sadness. *sniffles* Everything's so sad. *sniffles again* *glares at Shimmie* She's making me get off. Meanie. I'd leave a longer review, but I can't. T_T Sorry. All I can say is that this was very, very good. *waves flags for Evanescence* "Hello" has ~got~ to be one of the ~creepiest~ songs I've ever heard.

Shimmie: *growls*

Silvie: O.O EEp.

Erk... Ja ne! *waves*

Aracertariel chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
I like that song. It makes me happy. Yes, I know I'm wierd. Can I chase Bakura with fire too? Because /Fire/'s just so /Prettyful/ and /Good/!11one Oh, and because he was so mean to little chibi-Ryou-chan. T_T Bad Bakura.
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
U And i finally review! *pushes Yami B out TW* to relieve stress

Yami B: *screaming* -THUD!- ow...

Kirstie: now to wait until he tries to kill me! and it is currently 1:32 AM! \V/ odd night to stay up... oh well! hmm, what to comment on I like the...story U

Bakura: yeah, real specific there Kirstie

Kirstie: - shut up...if i said the word murderer he probably would get pissed right?

Bakura: o. *attacks*

Kirstie: o.o G2G NOW! BYE! *sends message*
Jay chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
*crying* its not fair why poor ryou why! *takes out weapons while crying*stupid bakura couldn't leave him alone DIE!* attacks bakura* and now I'm killing one of my favorite characters because he made my favoritest character sad and lonley DAMN YOU BAKURA!DAMN YOU!*stops crying* please write more! -
Katya chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I'm not a fan of Ryou's but this was a good one-shot!

Not to mention that Evanescence is only the best band in the history of the world. lol. Amy Lee is, like, my IDOL!

Very nicely written. I liked it.
poo chapter 1 . 11/3/2003

so like poo too yoo
angelus2040 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I have that song and i luv it i play it all the time and it's so sad. Poor ryou i feel sorry for him and i agree Evenescence(sp) should make a clip of that song and it should become world-wide known

U should write another u got talent for tear-jerking angst and u should use it hehe

Bye and keep writing