Reviews for The Joy of a Dibbun
Inactive12345 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
You updated! What a wonderful suprise! I've been trying to give you this review for days- for some reason, I wasn't able to review any stories for the past week! It's been driving me crazy! Anyway: I really enjoyed this! It's a great idea, focusing on the Dibbuns. Very cute, I liked it!

-Aubre
ShadowSong StarGlaive The Wolf chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
kool
ShadowSong StarGlaive The Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
nice
Tierney Potter chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
cool, It's very funny!
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
WOW!YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED!*Opens door to reveal cheering crowds of people* Great chapter, I like your style of writing...very close to Brians's. The dibbuns are really cute, and you've really got their way of talking down well! Sagebrush seems like a cool character too! Now you've really got to keep writing this story:)

ps. thanks for mentioning me in your bio/profile!
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Funny, cute, a nice one-shot. Liked it. You're vocab is pretty advanced. Nice one!
-Cat
MonkeySocksBirdHouse no I didn't log in sorry chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Hi! Love the story, very funny.
I just read your bio, as for Grishnahk, that's Galaxy Quest, isn't it? I like LOTR and Redwall, too. Keep writing, I like reading.
: )
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I thought you couldn't give two signed reviews for the same chapter but I decided to try anyways. It worked!:)
I felt incrediblly compelled to answer your review because you know what? I COMPLEATLY AGREE! Peter Jackson SHOULD do Redwall (and the other books) AND he should get back mostly the same cast if not all of them to do it. I can totally imagine Andy Serkins as Amodeus, or any serpent, for that matter, Ian Makellen as an Abbot for any book, Elijah Wood as Matthias (grin) or Dandin, Miranda Otto as Mariel or Triss (even though I kind of want that part:)), Viggo Mortensen as a warrior,or badger lord...the list goes on. They're perfect, and Peter Jackson would do a great job, as Redwall is pretty similar to LotR, that's why I love it equally. And, if that happens and my trailers get used, I'd get to meet the cast and crew and work with Peter Jackson *sigh* (that would be so great). I'd also make sure all my reviewers got to come too! I wish that would happen.
PS: It's natural that you feel drawn to LotR cause they're so similar. If I ever get the website I'm trying to form up, I'll post an artical on all the similarities like this one-
MartinRose and AragornArwen
Martin and Aragorn are both leaders and born warriors that have yet to rise up to their full potential. They both eventually settle to rule Redwall and Gondor and they both have a famous and reforged sword. they share qualities such as leadership, honnor, skill in the outdoors, and skill in multiple weapons
Arwen and Rose both grew up in a place of peace with protective fathers. They are of high class with their people and have titles (Laterose of noonvale and Evenstar of her people) Both share the same qualities including beauty, kindness, courage and act as an encouragement to Martin and Aragorn. Both have fathers that do not completely want them to marry their choice.
In the end, Arwen gives up her immortality for Aragorn and Rose gives up her life. And they are both one of the best known romances of their series. (pretty similar, huh)
Sorry, i know that was a long review:) I just love both books so much!
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
What a great fic. I wish I could write like you!
PS. I've replaced chapter six for my theatrical trailers so you should be able to view it as soon as the site updates it. Sorry about that.
Inactive12345 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
This is wonderful! I love it so far, such cute Dibbuns. You must continue this!
Songbreeze Swifteye chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
awesome story! so funny, i loved it. i always love the naughty dibbuns in the redwall books, like arven when he was a squirrel. weird how they come out to be warriors or stern brothers later. anyway, this is a great short story, nicely written, nice surprise also. i totally didn't expect that coming. good work. keep on writing! and thanks for your kind reviews!
Lily C chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Lovely! Small and charming and altogether a perfectly precious minature of what the normal joy of a Redwall life must be. I would recommend this one to any reader who has an interest in the true core of the legend cycle.
clara200 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
sounds about what a dibbun would do.
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Aw..cute! Keep up the excellent work!