Reviews for Remember the Magic
Hikari Ino chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
I like it
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
This story is just brilliant! I can hardly wait for the sequel. And in them I hope you'll use the characters Donald Duck and Goofy more, they were only used briefly in this one. As well as Dumbo and Jiminy Cricket. And please, no more death sacrifices!
lightening816 chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
I loved it!
JakDax chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
OMG! Are you trying to say you like Dinsey more than me! Im insulted! Dont make me make Simba attack you!

Simba: Help me...
Natalie Darke chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
I like your story and my only suggestion is to quit killing her. Other than the mass killing I like your story alot.
leotabelle13 chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
How many times is Jessica gonna die? what is she a cat? 2 lives down, 7 to go
leotabelle13 chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
OMG! YAY! Beauty and the Beast! I thought Gaston was dead? You sort of mispelled Belle you know. It's not the same as "tinker bell" Is there gonna be nightmare before christmas? I hope so. That is my favorite (after BatB).
Jeh517 chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
For the follwing chapters I would like to see Cinderella,Sleeping Beauty,Snow White,Cinderella,Alice In Wonderland,Peter Pan,The Jungle Book,The AristoCats,Robin Hood,Winnie The Pooh,Who Frammed Roger Rabbit,Beauty And The Beast,The Lion King,Toy Story,A Bugs Life,Monsters Inc,Finding Nemo,The Incriabless,Lilo And Stich,and Home On The Range
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I LOVE it
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Wow..Sweet! Update Soon!Cant Wait 2 See WHAT HAPPENS!
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Great Story Plz continue! I want to know what happens (Aladdin is hot) I know im weird oh well!
intriKate chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Hey, its me, Katie! I finally got around to reading this, sorry it took so long.
I really like this idea, and I think that this story can go a long ways. But you really need to improve your writing style by slowing down the action, describing things more, and writing in a 'book' style instead of a 'talking' style. If you ever need any help, I'd be glad to assist (though I don't claim to be anywhere near a fantastic writer) and you have my email address!