Reviews for The Mixed Line
dishonestwomen chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
MAKE A SEQUAL! With jack as his crazy self
dishonestwomen chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hey, it's X-girl27 I luv Pirates. The dishonest women comes from a line i luv the dishonest men u can always trust to be dishonest. neway. MAKE JACK MORE CRAZY AND FREAKY! Your making him look like a reagular pirate make him want to drink...alot!

great neway tho
Werewolf of Morrowind chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
NO ! You tou cant ! end it! Please make a sequel! great story by the way!
Becca chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
lol, has malachi read that yet? o and who exactly is emmy, lol, jw. malachi would act like that too, just stupid, lol. his favorite word in french...thats right stupide! lol, he ussually gives that for an answer to anything, actually the teacher told him he wouldnt get anything if he kept saying that word for an answer all the time, lol.
BECCA!
Becca chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
BECCA!
Becca chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
hey girl! this is so funny! lol, i can see u doing something like that too, lol, thats what makes it so funny! and from what i know of ashy, lol. well hope u have a very merry christmas, o and email me when malachi gets there, ok! i asked him to... but knowing him he proly forgot, lol. ok, ill talk to u later luv ya lots!
Becca
Becca chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Becca
giveGodtheglory chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
*rasberrys* That was too weird. LOL.

That's what your were aiming for, right?

I'll see if I can get back to ours this week.

God bless you:D
Blix Howlett chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
LMAO! Good stuff...though it's over...x_0; *cries* It was hilarious though! *tosses a million dollars of monopoly money at Ice Lynx*
Vergilia chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Song... scary... running away quickly and slowly... Though I must admit, it was interesting... *Starts humming* Ashley and Logan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g...
Blix Howlett chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
LOL! Great song, they should get a record label. *laughs*
Captin Red Black chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
This fic is really funny but when are you gonna update on you "The three characters"?
giveGodtheglory chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
Alrighty then... *Wonders if she's been filching too much candy.*

LOL.

God bless you, I should be able to work on that last chapter some more soon.
giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
HEY! DON'T DISS VEGGIE TALES!

*hugs Larryboy protectivly*

LOL. k, it was funny.

God bless you.
ScruffyLovin chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
LMAO! Great, funny stuff again! I found this line especially amusing for some reason...

'Nichole; *Squints* I am Bunny the Empire Player!'

hehehe. x_0; yeh, it was amusing.