Reviews for Tidal Wave
Emily chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
::cries:: i dont get this chapter! i kinda started to but then i lost it...i mean its not you cause your an excellent writer i just need someone to explain this to me ::cries some more:: sorry! but over all great job on the story.
Outis chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
Truthfully, I was worried that you had decided not to continue. Then I would've been pissed off, well maybe not pissed, really disappointed though. So as long as you continue updating (even if it does take months) you wont hear any complaints from me.
Forever His chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
this is very interesting, I cant wait to find out what you come up with
red-tenko chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
it was a little confusing in spots, but as always the imagery is beautiful
I can sympathize with drastic writer's block, believe me, so the long space since the last update is completely forgivable
great job, keep writing!
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
Another chapter! The writing is descriptive and flows, as usual. It's a wonder you can write like that! I try, but it can be so hard sometimes. I like these new characters _ And I certainly would never consider your writing boring. So...Spiegel means mirror in German. I thought it sounded German. And, yes, *nods* Spike does look German now that you mention it.
Light-of-Halo chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
I like it, my eyes get all swirly when I type too long too. i like this story it is very detailed, which is very nice. I cant wait for SxF limeness hee hee **

sayonara ~L.O.H.
red-tenko chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
eh? I didn't review this before? Well I'm sure I wanted to, I loved the first story and I especially love your writing style. You write very vividly with a poetic style, quite nice.

I like your little boy couple here, I'm happy to see some cool orrigional characters instead of dorky ones.

And your Spike x Faye scenes are wonderful. Beautiful but not sappy. oh and yay! I'm happy I'm not the only one to notice the German thing, wo-hoo!
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
very good, i really like your style of writing, it's eloquent, without being over dramatized. keep it up, i wanna see more.
ophelia-cat chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
beautiful! i'm loving it.
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
Another beautiful chapter! I really like the way you described Spike's heritage as being German and it fits since his whole past is a mystery. His jealousy was cute. I loved the character interaction and of course, the writing painted a lovely picture of the events for me.

I'll be awaiting the next chapter! _
redeve chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
ah oh my god thats exactly what my boyfreind says to me. he's half german and he speaks it fluently haha. were'd u get that Idea to put that in.'Ich leibe Dich' I LOVE YOU!
sir edward baka sama chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
Wow, your use of words is just amazing! I really enjoyed these two chapters, please update soon! Or else I will have chocolate cake (, gosh Im so food oriented!GAH!)
redeve chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
love your writing style and the story seems good but get it going sister. Something has to happens sooner or later and I for one really want to know! So get to it!
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I love the way you started this story _ The descriptive writing and personal feelings are perfect!