Reviews for Doppelgangland
Kari Minamoto chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
That was a great fic. The whole Ken and Ken thing was a little confusing though. I liked how you put the frontier characters in yet didn't put them in if you know what I mean. Anyways, I can't wait to read your sequal. I think the idea of Kouen being pregnant was kinda weird but there must be a reason for it in the sequal. I can't wait to read the first two chapters cause I saw them uploaded a little while ago. Great job.
Thedummie2 chapter 13 . 12/27/2004
man, amazing story. keep up the excellent work! can u help me a little with my writing if u can?
CJ chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
Your story is very good so far, and the only thing I can think of that needs changing are a few grammatical errors. By the way, what was the digimon frontier reference about? I didn't get it at all.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I have these questions for you about this fanfic. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? 3. It takes place mostly in the Digital World, right? 4. Just how old is everyone that is in this fanfic? 5. What was going on when this fanfic started? 6. Just where did it start at? 6. Just what part of the day was it at the time? Be specific. Be sure to answer these questions. And I will have some more questions to ask you to answer later.
Ichijouji Safaia aka Sapha chapter 13 . 5/23/2004
...Wow. What can I add? It's just simply... amazing. Truly. This is one of my favorite stories on the entire site! Well done descriptions, great characters, amazing story-line, imagination...! Wow! I'm really, really impressed. Keep on your great work, you're a true artist and you deserve those nice reviews people wrote down for you! _
ray chapter 13 . 4/8/2004
This was a good story. I really enjoyed it. I think you wrote both Kens perfectly. The storyline was excellent, the caracters were nicely done, and the ending makes me want the sequel even more. The only thing I didn't like about the fic was that the Kens were hard to tell apart at times. Other then that, good stuff. I look forward to Sins of the father and cruel angel's thesis. Well, gotta go. See( or review) ya later.
Sylvry Elf chapter 13 . 2/1/2004
Alright. Really col. I can't wait for your sequel.
Juubi-K chapter 13 . 1/22/2004
This seems to have set the tone for the sequel. Darkness enough for all. Judging by what you've produced here, it should be well worht reading.
Akino Ame chapter 13 . 1/22/2004
Eh, no problem, Nic. It was my pleasure.
Once again, brilliant job. The almost identical scenes at the graves were incredible and really hint to what'll happen in "Sins of the Father." Can't wait for it. And the name for Kouen's doppelganger was longer, I noticed-you should tell me about these things beforehand! I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you in days!
Brilliant again, Nic. I will be calmly (well, calmly for me) awaiting "Sins of the Father" and the chance to write "Cruel Angel's Thesis." I know that both are going to be great. Till then!
Sylvyr Elf chapter 12 . 1/21/2004
I didn't see her beeing pregnant. Cool, so will the baby be evil? I can't wait to see what you do with your sequel.
Sylvyr Elf chapter 11 . 1/21/2004
Well, your title certainly fits. Now, I'm really curious about your new twist.
Sylvyr Elf chapter 10 . 1/21/2004
Very nice Nic. As usual.
LoveSovereign chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
OMG! ... ken? ... You have to update! I can't wait for the sequel! ...
Akino Ame chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
Brilliant job once again, Nic. Like I told you when I beta-read this, I didn't expect that turn of events. But the clues were very subtle-great job.
The battle was beautifully choreographed, and it took me a while to check my CDs until I found the perfect music for it. If I ever find the mp3 somewhere, I'll send you the link.
Oh, this was good. And now there's a new Kaiser to deal with. Can't wait for the epilogue, "Sins of the Father," and "Cruel Angel's Thesis." Till then!
Juubi-K chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
A very uplifting ending, though tinged with sadness at Osamu's death. Or is he dead? Who can say? I can't wait to find out. An excellent work all round.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »