Reviews for Shampoo 12
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 3/1
Is Shampoo going to take over EVERYTHING Ranma did? I hope not. I love how shes included but I hope Ranma still gets some drama of his own as well as Shampoo. I also want to see more of the relationship between Shampoo/Ranma. I'm not sure if I'm shipping for them, so far I get the impression that may not be the direction you want to go in,... but I'm at least hoping Cologne will try to push them together in any case! Great chapter. :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh my God. This is fantastic. Love it. Love the friendship between Ranma and Shampoo. I have no idea what is going to happen and its great. I laughed out loud often. Great take on the series. :)
Aerialis chapter 38 . 1/19
Great Tale, Awesome Read. My favorite Two characters were your versions of Tarou and Ryu Kumon. Tarou because as an antagonist he was just perfect, A jaded, cynic, manipulativa, violent bastard that still was true to his feelings. Kumon was a fantastic character plagued by his own imature decisions who saw the little happiness he had achieved destroyed by his own hand... and owned up to it. Ranma characterization was spot on. Akane was nice (The mental portrait of a complete psycho who STILL manages to be likeable was interesting). Kasumi character did felt a bit flat, but no worse than source material anyway (I guess you can't correct a character which problem is a lack of flaws by getting rid of one or their weaknesses). The OC and crossovers weren't anoying and contributed to the story, the study character (Ai and Kyoko specifically) were good enough for a read. Anyways I've enjoyed it profoundly. I can see how this have become a classic amongst ranma fanfic
Ender Wings chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I read this on The Lost Library of Florestica and has got to be my favorite fanfic. I started about a week or two ago and am on the Epilogue 2. It has absolutely been a thrill to read!
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
it was the single best story i read yet i will read the rest but my comment remains the same it is the best in my point of view anyone who disagree's can go to hell if the one who made the story is reading this then you should know i think you should make your own book series you would be a trillionare
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 48 . 10/16/2013
So up set it hurts the whole child thing was never covered even in lost chapters v.v uggg
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 38 . 10/14/2013
Since this great story writer asked I will comply I tend to only review at end of finished story's but for you I will make a change for it is a great work of art that I would willing recommend to others though some parts I avoided like the dark generals till their fight scenes all and all 9.5 for me lost .5 for cross overs and and stuff
Veedramon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I wonder what's Ryouga Hibiki curse?
Anonymous chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
I cried. Shampoo died, Ranma found his true feelings, and Happosai actually did something truly selfless. This story is the best piece of entertainment I have come across in my entire life. No, book, film, tv show, or game will ever compare. This truly is the perfect story. To the author: write an original work if you haven't already. The world deserves your talent.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
As a self-respecting Godzilla fan, it nearly brought tears to my eyes to see the Rodan reference. This story is amazing.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
This fan fiction is amazing. In some ways, it even beats out the original anime. As to chapter 12, I found the reference to Frankenstein's monster very interesting. And the way the author present's made it clear that he/she read the actual book. Overall, this is amazing. Read it.
Ghost Soda chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is cool but the chpters are REALLY big, they make my pc slow down
Blissfull Wulf chapter 38 . 4/10/2013
This chapter made me cry more than anything else ever has, tears of Sadness and Happiness. I applaud you. Now to find a tissue.
psychicshipping chapter 38 . 3/20/2013
I sincerely enjoyed reading this. I'm rather picky about what I read and I can say with absolute honesty that this work has its place in a pantheon of wonderful works. Thank you for this excellent read that was worth the hours spent upon it.
jaelin910 chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
damn it, shampoo. if you want the fight to be final but not fatal, cripple the bastard! hamstring him or something so that, even though he's still alive, he's not going to be able to fight you again.