Reviews for Shampoo 12
Pata Hikari chapter 45 . 2/19/2004
Wow.
Just wow. This is one of the best no...THE best Ranma 1/2 fic I've ever had the pleasure of spending the past few days reading. Everything about is is perfect. It combines humor, romance, drama and everything else perfectly! I'm recomending this fic to every fan I know.
You are awesome.
Lil-lo chapter 45 . 2/12/2004
It seems sad that your labor of love has come to an end. You would not believe me if I told you I tried to read this in one sitting (well, I failed, especially since I found Shampoo 1/2 at ...it's uncomplete there)because I was really into the story. The only thing that makes it better is that you could do at least two stories that connect back to this one if you so choose.
Kawii-chan chapter 45 . 1/11/2004
WOW! I LUV THIS STORY. This must of taken you a long time to write all this. But I really like the chapter with the vows. *Sniff* And now its over. You should really make a contiuation to this story. Like what happens to everybody and do Shampoo and Ranma ever get rid of their curses and do they have children. I just REALLY REALLY hope your going to continue this. *CLAPS* You deserve a standing obation. :)
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Hoply as I read the story. This will be a Ranma/Shampoo fic, but in not then could you think of making a Ranma/Shampoo fic?
Decon chapter 45 . 12/3/2003
I love your story and think that it is possibly one of the best Ranma Fics ever written, looking
forward to your next fic Ranma or otherwise.
shinji the good sharer chapter 45 . 9/2/2003
*smiles* all i can say is that was one hell of a story. and to write all that must have been hard work. keep writing, i hope to see more of your works in the future

ikari shinji
Riana1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
bloody brillant. I loves this. i can't wait to read more of it!
ganryu chapter 38 . 12/27/2002
why whwy shampoo?
DB Sommer chapter 38 . 3/20/2002
Actually, Moon, kind of screwed up the format on the questions. There were supposed to be in seperate columns side by side, which makes for a much easier to read effect (while not lessening it, IMO). They aren't supposed to run together like that do on the page. The error almost certainly has something to do with how things are downloaded to . I've only seen one other author use the simultaneious POVs side by side like that, so it's not exactly a problem that crops up often. I'm ashamed to admit I didn't look over that part of the chapter and didn't realize it until you mentioned it. So folks, though I hate to do it, you might want to check out chapter 38 at one of other addresses mentioned to read what that part was supposed to be like, or at least it should make things less confusing. BTW, two addresses have changed. S1/2 is kept at florestica/ with a link to my page, and

Thanks for reading
Moon Faery chapter 38 . 3/20/2002
(sniffles dramatically) This was far and away the best chapter of the lot. (Ch. 38) It had me in tears when I read it. He fought Death for her and won. That's as good as it gets, and I love the way you wrote it. The humor and romance in the other chapters was good, but I loved this one the most! (Even though the part where Happosai gropes Death is really good too.)

Just out of curiosity, did you do the echoing effect towards the end, where Death/the Neko-girl are asking Shampoo/Ranma all the questions on purpose? If you didn't, keep it. That's my absolute favorite scene. The echoing adds originality, character and something that I really can't explain.

You're truly a great author,and I'm looking forward to reading more of your works. Lottsa Love!

~*~ Crystal/Moon Faery ~*~
Saggit chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
I just want to clarify one point that may have not been communicated clearly enough by my previous brief review: I am not interested in establishing any relative rating between Krista Perry's excellent Hearts of Ice, and Sommer's Shampoo 1/2. If I did give this impression, it was inadvertant. I was merely stating a subjective, personal preference. Forgive my channeling Tatewaki Kuno, but enjoying both works greatly, how could I choose among them?

I can only hope that, time permitting, Perry finishes her epic, and Sommer continues work on his current projects-perhaps looking into that Akari-Ryu combination he hinted at, below.
Comic-San chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Great story, I've enjoyed it lots.
Sunhawk1 chapter 45 . 9/14/2001
(takes hat off in salute) Bravo!
LSMcGill chapter 40 . 9/7/2001
I finished reading this on the website. Very happy to see that you've got the entirety of the main story on FFN. Must say, you and Krista Perry are probably the TWO authors I'm doing my best to live up to. And if you have any idea how hard it is to try and make a story that lives up to EITHER of you, you'd probably have a headache, too. (Incidentally, Gil-sama dictating to Taidel, who has heard nothing but "this story is great!" ever since he read it) I lost a MONTH of writing time reading Shampoo 1/2 and HoI. I only hope I might someday aspire to your exalted ranks.

Signed,

LS McGill

Ranma 1/2: The Mandarin
CatgirlLk-1579 chapter 38 . 9/1/2001
not really much to comment on, but i like the ranma becomes a god and gives it up for love idea. who'ed a thought he had it in him?
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »