Reviews for Shampoo 12
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Too fucking weird.
Wolf Goddess Reyith chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
I have a small question about this chapter. At the end of part one, you said that Akane got a haircut. I'm assuming this is the haircut that Ryoga originally gave her in the manga? Does that mean, up until this point, she had her long hair? What happened to it this time? Did it get cut during the fight? Maybe you mentioned it, and I just wasn't paying close enough attention. I'm sorry if you did address this, and I just overlooked it, but I'm a little confused at the moment.
Mitchel Wallace chapter 38 . 12/6/2014
I have no idea if you still keep up to tabs on what people say about your work, but out of my sheer devotion and love for you work, I will say my thought, even should they remain forever unnoticed. You made characters I never thought would die, perish, but made them die in ways that gave them great face and honor. I thought it was all over, thought Xain Pu was really dead but when I saw there was a chance of her coming back I literally gripped my seat. And when she came back, tears. Manly tears of happiness, something I have never done. So, you have my thanks, for both my feels and an even great thanks for making this wonderful treasure of a fanfiction, I will continue reading until the end and cry when its over.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 48 . 7/13/2014
Loved this. I wasn't sure about it at first when Shampoo-kun made his debut, but I'm really glad I stuck with it. This is easily one of the pinnacles of authorship that this site boasts and I would love to see you start an original work at some point.

Your characterization, flow, and attention to detail were superb. I loved how you used frequent minor crossovers to supplement the cast and story (my favorite easily being Ryouga's adventure with The Doctor) without allowing them to overshadow the Nerima crew. And when you did create OC's they were awesome. Case in point being the TWPOS cast, I freaking love those guys.

I was a bit upset over using some of your OC's as love interests but I can forgive it because it worked. There were few errors, either in material or spelling/grammar, but one major point did stick out. During the Ryu Komon segment you mixed up the two styles. Ryu possessed the Yama-Sen-Ken and Ranma learned the Umi-Sen-Ken. The techniques were correct, but you attributed them to the wrong style.

All in all I was very pleased with this, up until the climax. Unfortunately after that I found myself greatly disappointed. Not because of a decrease in quality but because you chose to set up for a sequel that you admit having no set schedule for, rather than wrapping up the loose ends and concluding on a high point. I personally would have liked to see them cured and had the wedding chapter as the finale. Sadly, now I must wait anxiously for a sequel that I can't be sure will ever come. Very frustrating.

Even so, I greatly enjoyed this and will happily be adding it to my favorites list. If and when the sequel is made I'm sure it will be joining its predecessor upon completion. Until that, hopefully soon, time comes I will have to be content with only one masterpiece.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 38 . 7/6/2014
I usually wait until finishing a story before reviewing, but few have been as impressive as this. Truly this is a feat worthy of appreciation. This chapter contained one of, if not the, best climaxes of anything I have ever read; published or not. The formatting of the dual answer to Death was a little choppy, but that was the site's fault not yours. I truly love this epic and you can expect further input once I finish.
AstroKitty chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
awww, I was pulling for Kasumi/Shampoo, but it seems you're heading for Ranma/Shampoo :/
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Is Shampoo going to take over EVERYTHING Ranma did? I hope not. I love how shes included but I hope Ranma still gets some drama of his own as well as Shampoo. I also want to see more of the relationship between Shampoo/Ranma. I'm not sure if I'm shipping for them, so far I get the impression that may not be the direction you want to go in,... but I'm at least hoping Cologne will try to push them together in any case! Great chapter. :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh my God. This is fantastic. Love it. Love the friendship between Ranma and Shampoo. I have no idea what is going to happen and its great. I laughed out loud often. Great take on the series. :)
Aerialis chapter 38 . 1/19/2014
Great Tale, Awesome Read. My favorite Two characters were your versions of Tarou and Ryu Kumon. Tarou because as an antagonist he was just perfect, A jaded, cynic, manipulativa, violent bastard that still was true to his feelings. Kumon was a fantastic character plagued by his own imature decisions who saw the little happiness he had achieved destroyed by his own hand... and owned up to it. Ranma characterization was spot on. Akane was nice (The mental portrait of a complete psycho who STILL manages to be likeable was interesting). Kasumi character did felt a bit flat, but no worse than source material anyway (I guess you can't correct a character which problem is a lack of flaws by getting rid of one or their weaknesses). The OC and crossovers weren't anoying and contributed to the story, the study character (Ai and Kyoko specifically) were good enough for a read. Anyways I've enjoyed it profoundly. I can see how this have become a classic amongst ranma fanfic
Ender Wings chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I read this on The Lost Library of Florestica and has got to be my favorite fanfic. I started about a week or two ago and am on the Epilogue 2. It has absolutely been a thrill to read!
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
it was the single best story i read yet i will read the rest but my comment remains the same it is the best in my point of view anyone who disagree's can go to hell if the one who made the story is reading this then you should know i think you should make your own book series you would be a trillionare
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 48 . 10/16/2013
So up set it hurts the whole child thing was never covered even in lost chapters v.v uggg
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 38 . 10/14/2013
Since this great story writer asked I will comply I tend to only review at end of finished story's but for you I will make a change for it is a great work of art that I would willing recommend to others though some parts I avoided like the dark generals till their fight scenes all and all 9.5 for me lost .5 for cross overs and and stuff
Veedramon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I wonder what's Ryouga Hibiki curse?
Anonymous chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
I cried. Shampoo died, Ranma found his true feelings, and Happosai actually did something truly selfless. This story is the best piece of entertainment I have come across in my entire life. No, book, film, tv show, or game will ever compare. This truly is the perfect story. To the author: write an original work if you haven't already. The world deserves your talent.
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »