Reviews for Shampoo 12
Anonymous chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
As a self-respecting Godzilla fan, it nearly brought tears to my eyes to see the Rodan reference. This story is amazing.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
This fan fiction is amazing. In some ways, it even beats out the original anime. As to chapter 12, I found the reference to Frankenstein's monster very interesting. And the way the author present's made it clear that he/she read the actual book. Overall, this is amazing. Read it.
Ghost Soda chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is cool but the chpters are REALLY big, they make my pc slow down
Blissfull Wulf chapter 38 . 4/10/2013
This chapter made me cry more than anything else ever has, tears of Sadness and Happiness. I applaud you. Now to find a tissue.
psychicshipping chapter 38 . 3/20/2013
I sincerely enjoyed reading this. I'm rather picky about what I read and I can say with absolute honesty that this work has its place in a pantheon of wonderful works. Thank you for this excellent read that was worth the hours spent upon it.
jaelin910 chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
damn it, shampoo. if you want the fight to be final but not fatal, cripple the bastard! hamstring him or something so that, even though he's still alive, he's not going to be able to fight you again.
I'm sorry chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
I don't have any words to give you. I'm speechless, this is just wonderful
Felix The Angel of Death chapter 48 . 10/13/2012
This is easily my favorite story on the sites i've seen it on so far. Nice Job. That.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
The Amazons don't look down upon men, they are actually very fair and merit-focused bunch, it's just that their womanfolk are more skilled and stronger than their manfolk (who are not weak themselves). Also it seems their females are more dedicated, and heroic.

It also helps that their more advanced techniques better suited for female martial artists (the soaring dragon uses female/cold chi).
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
This Amazon law was a bit surprising. They always seemed to me like a "Musk without Sexism" despite being named "Woman Hero tribe", otherwise someone would have killed the duck-boy a long time ago.
optimusprime502 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I remember reading this amazing story from my Sega Dreamcast web browser over a 56k dial up connection lol. This wonderful story deserves a spot on the Mt. Rushmore of Ranma 1/2 fanfiction ! Before I start the journey to reading this Epic over again I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed swept away by this story since I dont believe I ever left you a review
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Yet again I've been going through your works.

It never fails to make me laugh :)

Thank you for writing and sharing!
AlbinoWings chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
I know this review is pretty late, but I only found this story the other day. I must say that this is absolutely the best story I have ever read. The way you intertwined the characters was nothing short of amazing. The pacing, the plot and the various gags were executed perfectly. Never have I had a story strike me in such a way as this one did. I find myself playing with the ideas in this story, rooting for possible pairings brought up and running the consequences if certain actions were done instead. My mind has never been more active than it was when I was reading each chapter.

P.S. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to steal your ideas or anything. Your story is just so engaging that it could have its own fandom, at least that's my opinion.
Hurlbear chapter 38 . 11/4/2011
This is without a doubt one of the most beutifully written stories I have read. Thank you.
Matt Perrett chapter 38 . 6/27/2011
This was always my favorite chapter! There's a lot of raw power and intensity here that I never expected from a story that started out as a simple comedy, which is very much a compliment. Easily one of my favorite moments in any Ranma 1/2 tale.
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »