Reviews for Shampoo 12
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
it was the single best story i read yet i will read the rest but my comment remains the same it is the best in my point of view anyone who disagree's can go to hell if the one who made the story is reading this then you should know i think you should make your own book series you would be a trillionare
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 48 . 10/16/2013
So up set it hurts the whole child thing was never covered even in lost chapters v.v uggg
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 38 . 10/14/2013
Since this great story writer asked I will comply I tend to only review at end of finished story's but for you I will make a change for it is a great work of art that I would willing recommend to others though some parts I avoided like the dark generals till their fight scenes all and all 9.5 for me lost .5 for cross overs and and stuff
Veedramon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I wonder what's Ryouga Hibiki curse?
Anonymous chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
I cried. Shampoo died, Ranma found his true feelings, and Happosai actually did something truly selfless. This story is the best piece of entertainment I have come across in my entire life. No, book, film, tv show, or game will ever compare. This truly is the perfect story. To the author: write an original work if you haven't already. The world deserves your talent.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
As a self-respecting Godzilla fan, it nearly brought tears to my eyes to see the Rodan reference. This story is amazing.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
This fan fiction is amazing. In some ways, it even beats out the original anime. As to chapter 12, I found the reference to Frankenstein's monster very interesting. And the way the author present's made it clear that he/she read the actual book. Overall, this is amazing. Read it.
Ghost Soda chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is cool but the chpters are REALLY big, they make my pc slow down
Blissfull Wulf chapter 38 . 4/10/2013
This chapter made me cry more than anything else ever has, tears of Sadness and Happiness. I applaud you. Now to find a tissue.
psychicshipping chapter 38 . 3/20/2013
I sincerely enjoyed reading this. I'm rather picky about what I read and I can say with absolute honesty that this work has its place in a pantheon of wonderful works. Thank you for this excellent read that was worth the hours spent upon it.
jaelin910 chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
damn it, shampoo. if you want the fight to be final but not fatal, cripple the bastard! hamstring him or something so that, even though he's still alive, he's not going to be able to fight you again.
I'm sorry chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
I don't have any words to give you. I'm speechless, this is just wonderful
Felix The Angel of Death chapter 48 . 10/13/2012
This is easily my favorite story on the sites i've seen it on so far. Nice Job. That.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
The Amazons don't look down upon men, they are actually very fair and merit-focused bunch, it's just that their womanfolk are more skilled and stronger than their manfolk (who are not weak themselves). Also it seems their females are more dedicated, and heroic.

It also helps that their more advanced techniques better suited for female martial artists (the soaring dragon uses female/cold chi).
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
This Amazon law was a bit surprising. They always seemed to me like a "Musk without Sexism" despite being named "Woman Hero tribe", otherwise someone would have killed the duck-boy a long time ago.
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »