Reviews for Shampoo 12
Crensler chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I believe this to be an excellant alternate take on the series thus far. Bravo.
NekoAngel01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
omg I love this story it meets up to all my standards and it was rly rly good I hope u write some more stories of this pairing
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
You broke the word counter. Holy crap man.
Sangome chapter 38 . 2/26/2011
This is for you, because you asked!

I couldn't take my eyes off this fic once I started reading. I can't believe how incredible it is, and how satisfying it was to read it. This chapter really had that epic feel to it. I admit that I was really really touched when Shampoo died, but somehow I believed that you wouldn't let that be the end of it! I even had to double check if this was Tragedy just to be sure. And I'm glad I did. It was worth it, and more~! :)

A thousand thanks to you for taking your time to write everything!
luger 7 chapter 48 . 2/24/2011
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
Matt Perrett chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved this story back in the day, and I love it still! Not every author can handle the incredibly difficult transition/tonal shift from comedy to epic, but this one pulls it off magnificently. A must-read for any Ranma 1/2 fan!
flairina chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
After I got to this this point, I find myself wondering- why doesn't this have more reviews? It's awesome! It doesn't make sense.
Dudemeister chapter 45 . 8/20/2010
sucks
Ramza Lionheart chapter 47 . 9/16/2009
You are my greatest inspiration, DB and I admire your work. It's been years since I ready Shampoo 1/2 and I need to start on my fourth run soon. Please publish the third lost chapter where D'Amour drinks the antidote from Lao's chest.
Radio Driver chapter 47 . 9/5/2009
Good goin, DB. Keep on keepin on.
Sir Thames chapter 47 . 8/28/2009
Well my good fellow. It's wonderful this fanfic is going to continue. Spot on.
luger 7 chapter 46 . 8/22/2009
This was an excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
The-Jaron chapter 46 . 8/13/2009
Well it is a surprise to see this story back, sorta

I was cinfusedc and excited when I saw this in my inbox

All good though

and a funny chapter

Still love how fan fiction says your story has 16,500 words still

That's kinda misleading.

Jaron out
Radio Driver chapter 46 . 8/6/2009
Happy to see this again. Keep on keepin on.
JV12 chapter 46 . 8/6/2009
Wow, it's great to read a new Shampoo 1/2 chapter after all this time, especially since I still like to go back and read the main story proper. Granted, I usually skip over parts when it gets too long, but each time I read a bit more and it's fun to discover new connections and twists I didn't notice before. It's better to have too much detail and have us skip than have to little and have us wanting more. That's my motto. Reading this makes me wish that Shampoo 1/2 had gone on longer, although it did have a pretty good conclusion, I was still left wondering what other adventures Ranma and Shampoo got into after the last epilogue. Oh well. I guess that's for you to know and the rest of us to wonder. :p
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »