Reviews for Shampoo 12
I'm sorry chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
I don't have any words to give you. I'm speechless, this is just wonderful
Felix The Angel of Death chapter 48 . 10/13/2012
This is easily my favorite story on the sites i've seen it on so far. Nice Job. That.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
The Amazons don't look down upon men, they are actually very fair and merit-focused bunch, it's just that their womanfolk are more skilled and stronger than their manfolk (who are not weak themselves). Also it seems their females are more dedicated, and heroic.

It also helps that their more advanced techniques better suited for female martial artists (the soaring dragon uses female/cold chi).
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
This Amazon law was a bit surprising. They always seemed to me like a "Musk without Sexism" despite being named "Woman Hero tribe", otherwise someone would have killed the duck-boy a long time ago.
optimusprime502 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I remember reading this amazing story from my Sega Dreamcast web browser over a 56k dial up connection lol. This wonderful story deserves a spot on the Mt. Rushmore of Ranma 1/2 fanfiction ! Before I start the journey to reading this Epic over again I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed swept away by this story since I dont believe I ever left you a review
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Yet again I've been going through your works.

It never fails to make me laugh :)

Thank you for writing and sharing!
AlbinoWings chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
I know this review is pretty late, but I only found this story the other day. I must say that this is absolutely the best story I have ever read. The way you intertwined the characters was nothing short of amazing. The pacing, the plot and the various gags were executed perfectly. Never have I had a story strike me in such a way as this one did. I find myself playing with the ideas in this story, rooting for possible pairings brought up and running the consequences if certain actions were done instead. My mind has never been more active than it was when I was reading each chapter.

P.S. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to steal your ideas or anything. Your story is just so engaging that it could have its own fandom, at least that's my opinion.
Hurlbear chapter 38 . 11/4/2011
This is without a doubt one of the most beutifully written stories I have read. Thank you.
Matt Perrett chapter 38 . 6/27/2011
This was always my favorite chapter! There's a lot of raw power and intensity here that I never expected from a story that started out as a simple comedy, which is very much a compliment. Easily one of my favorite moments in any Ranma 1/2 tale.
Crensler chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I believe this to be an excellant alternate take on the series thus far. Bravo.
NekoAngel01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
omg I love this story it meets up to all my standards and it was rly rly good I hope u write some more stories of this pairing
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
You broke the word counter. Holy crap man.
HopelessMira chapter 38 . 2/26/2011
This is for you, because you asked!

I couldn't take my eyes off this fic once I started reading. I can't believe how incredible it is, and how satisfying it was to read it. This chapter really had that epic feel to it. I admit that I was really really touched when Shampoo died, but somehow I believed that you wouldn't let that be the end of it! I even had to double check if this was Tragedy just to be sure. And I'm glad I did. It was worth it, and more~! :)

A thousand thanks to you for taking your time to write everything!
luger 7 chapter 48 . 2/24/2011
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
Matt Perrett chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved this story back in the day, and I love it still! Not every author can handle the incredibly difficult transition/tonal shift from comedy to epic, but this one pulls it off magnificently. A must-read for any Ranma 1/2 fan!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »