Reviews for Shampoo 12
Sir Thames chapter 47 . 8/28/2009
Well my good fellow. It's wonderful this fanfic is going to continue. Spot on.
luger 7 chapter 46 . 8/22/2009
This was an excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
The-Jaron chapter 46 . 8/13/2009
Well it is a surprise to see this story back, sorta

I was cinfusedc and excited when I saw this in my inbox

All good though

and a funny chapter

Still love how fan fiction says your story has 16,500 words still

That's kinda misleading.

Jaron out
Radio Driver chapter 46 . 8/6/2009
Happy to see this again. Keep on keepin on.
JV12 chapter 46 . 8/6/2009
Wow, it's great to read a new Shampoo 1/2 chapter after all this time, especially since I still like to go back and read the main story proper. Granted, I usually skip over parts when it gets too long, but each time I read a bit more and it's fun to discover new connections and twists I didn't notice before. It's better to have too much detail and have us skip than have to little and have us wanting more. That's my motto. Reading this makes me wish that Shampoo 1/2 had gone on longer, although it did have a pretty good conclusion, I was still left wondering what other adventures Ranma and Shampoo got into after the last epilogue. Oh well. I guess that's for you to know and the rest of us to wonder. :p
Sir Thames chapter 46 . 8/5/2009
I'm pleasantly surprised to see an update for this fanfic since it seemed to have ended. Do Carry on.
R.T.Stephens chapter 46 . 7/30/2009
I truly don't know how to write a review for this thing since nothing I write can possibly do this story justice. It has everything I could possibly want and then some. This is one of the first fanfiction stories I have ever read WAY back when I started reading fanfiction and I've been hooked since.

I was a fan of Shampoo before I read Shampoo 1/2 but this is what cemented her as my favorite character of the series. Her journey alongside Ranma's shows just how awesome her character can be if given the spotlight and it's too bad others don't give her the chance like you do. The slow but steady progression that she goes through to learn a new language, how her views change with being in a new country and surrounded by different people and her changing feelings for Ranma are so well thought out that it feels like I'm reading a completed professional novel than a fanfiction. One of my favorite parts is when she's going over just how much she's changed with Kasumi on the rooftop after her encounter with RanRan and

LinLin. It's really touching. It's also interesting how each of the Tendo sisters impacts her development with each representing a different aspect of her character with Kasumi her emotional side, Nabiki the intellectual and Akane the physical.

The story also doesn't fall into the trap of rehashing the stories from the original canon. Instead, particularly after chapter 9, you branch out into completely different takes that lead to original and entertaining events that all lead up to the end. Even after reading Shampoo 1/2 several times it still feels refreshing to see this.

As to chapter 38, the one where you asked for input on, at first I wasn't sure what to make of it. So much happened and so much emotion went into it that I felt overwhelmed. I had to read it over again to get the full impact of what you were trying to convey. Once I did, I felt that it was a spectacular climax to the story. Everything that Shampoo and Ranma went through culminated into one of the most romantic and empowering moments that I have ever read. It's truly amazing what those two did in order to be together. And I've only seen the simultaneous process where Ranma and Shampoo take their "vows" used once in another story, "Autumn and Spring." I saw it used here first so it had a much bigger impact. Too bad it doesn't format well here on . I suggest to others reading this to go to and check it out there since it is the correct way to view it.

I can't recommend this story enough to newcomers of fanfiction. It has something for everybody and all the characters get some time in the spotlight to shine. It's your masterpiece and I'm glad you've shared it with the rest of us. Thank you, DB Sommer.
Luadcent chapter 45 . 3/20/2009
I have read this story a total of four times in life. Early in when Ranma 1/2 consumed my life, another off a slight whim of reading, one in a fallout and as of houlf hour ago. This story was/is as good as the first/fourth time I read it. Top to bottom, the soul for soul the best Ranma fanfiction I have ever read. It's saddening to read other stories when they do not give the same feeling as this story. Sheer brilliance. It's a shame that you have not written another Ranma 1/2 story on a similar level, but perhaps this is your masterpiece. I hope one day you make another fanfiction with Ranma and Shampoo or perhaps the difference had Ranma chosen Akane as side story. If only this was made into an epic film.
Riniko22 chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
You could almost call this chapter the Temptation of Akane Tendo. Akane is not my favorite choice of a fiancee for Ranma as her personality flaws are greater and Ranma's. In this fic, I have found Shampoo to be the best choice and found Ranma's treatment of her to be shameful. He has betrayed Shampoo's feelings several times and had the gall to be upset about how she had treated others in the past before with little noticed to how she has changed. Hope he will see the light of truth soon.
Casper chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Fairly certain that this is more like the third real Kiss and the second from a girl. Kasumi kissed her back with meaning that time in the alley when Cologne was searching for Shampoo.
Casper chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Seems to be a problem with this chapter having part of a earlier chapter dropped into it. You seem to be using Uk-chan's in place of the new Chinese restaurant I am guessing.
JV12 chapter 15 . 1/23/2009
This is odd, but, I'm reading through this story yet again because I love it so, and I've noticed something odd.

Since the format change on , the brackets that used to denote Chinese speech are gone from the text, so it's made some of the dialogue kind of confusing. Sounds like it would be a major pain to fix and I don't blame you if you don't bother, but I just thought you might like to know.

Still, love this story big time. I can't wait to finish it for the 60th time. :D
loaned chapter 45 . 10/1/2008
I pretty much got out was I thought at chapter 38/9. This story is awesome and the best thing I've read in a long time. Probably ever. It's too bad people haven't read this more and I wish you the best of luck in your other writing endeavors. Keep up the awesome work.
loaned chapter 38 . 9/30/2008
To give you my honest opinion, reading this has definitely been a life changing experience, no joke. It's hard to put into words exactly what this chapter did for me but it kinda became more than a story to me. When I was younger, I had nothing to really live for and looked for any reason to slowly lead myself to a happy and probable conclusion, whether it be death through service or through lack of taking care of myself. but I put it off, saying I'll wait to see if something good would happen, to change what was happening to me, because I know that life wasn't always bad, even if those who were supposed to care for me treated me horrible and I likewise. We all didn't have much care for each other at that point and I wondered why I bothered to stay around. Run away, kill myself, anything to get myself away from what my life had become. But, I stopped myself, I had this voice that said, 'just wait, things might not get better, hell they probably won't, but still, don't do this, just wait.'

And I did. I've waited for a couple years and see things are maybe just borderlining. They got better, but then they just changed and became just as bad and I ask why don't I leave? Why do I stay here and not travel, live, do something other than waste my life and now I kinda realize what I was waiting for.

I've been getting that feeling of just waiting for something to appear and show itself to me, to explain why the hell I put up with the stuff and I do and vice versa with those around me, but stuff don't work like that. God helps those that help themselves they say, and I'm not even the religious type for that. But, well, this story kinda just reminded me of why. That feeling of really living, of enjoying what you have and understanding why you have it, why you deserve it, why you earned it. It's that feeling that burns in us from the top of our hearts to the bottom of our souls. It's why Romeo killed himself and Troy was sacked. It's that feeling of un-describable elation you get when you win that game that's been the culmination of your life up until that point, when you first build something with your own two hands, when you first realize what living for something more than yourself is like. It's just that undeniable feeling that what you have is by rights something that no one can touch, not even god himself. Heavan is but what we make of it, and if we're not careful it can easily turn into hell. It's so hard to actually describe what it is that I've found with this Story, but whatever it is, I'm glad I did and will regard it with the utmost happiness for the rest of my life. In other words, it renewed my yearning for life I had lost and not even realized I had lost for so long until now. Thank you for giving the kick in the ass I needed in the form of this story. This is something more than a story for me, in a sense it kind of turned into the enlightenment I needed in my young adult life. This chapter which is now more than a chapter to me is the best thing I have ever read and concludes perfectly what this story has accumulated to. Thank you.

Man I must sound like a bi* right now.

The-Jaron chapter 45 . 7/13/2008
Now that truly was an epic and brilliant story

Amazing and inventive use of english, a great plot, and loveable characters

lives as complex and as close to the feel of Ranma1/2 as nothing else

and with so few grammatical errors, it truly was a splendor to read

Jaron out