Reviews for Trinity
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Well I'm pretty sure this story is dead based on how long it's been since you updated, but just wanted to say, great story.
Anon chapter 14 . 3/21/2008
Just wondering, are you ever going to get back on this site and update this fic? Since it's been about 3 years of so.

This is a great fic, you can't just let it die and leave everybody wondering what will happen next.

So, please find some time to update

Thanking you
randomguy chapter 14 . 7/28/2006
this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. a definant 10 out of 10 so far.
Valiowk chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
You have a great story going here - very intelligent and well thought out. I like the way you've incorporated many subplots which are slowly being unravelled, with particular focus on the characters' histories. It's wonderful how you've introduced several strategies that are very solid, without making Hua Seung look like a complete fool (only because he has his advisor by his side, but still...).

I also liked the fact that Shu and Wu didn't immediately join in defending the land - you've made the scenario much more realistic with these touches.

A minor gripe I have is that the story doesn't feel set in China; actually, I keep imagining it with a "Pirates of the Caribbean" backdrop. It's probably because the images created by the first chapter sank in a bit too deeply, though, so don't worry too much about it.

All in all, great job! I'm looking forward to seeing the character development progress further!

P.S. I love the nickname "grumpy bags". :)
Xing Wu chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
great story i love ur writing!
GanAyrika chapter 14 . 11/7/2005
Write! Write! Write!

P.S. No pressure.
Fire-Child07 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hey this is a cool story but ya know what I have been waiting and waiting for 'Oh What A Bloody Web We Weave' to be updated ... and that’s been almost three 03-17-03 years... no I haven’t been sitting here waiting but I have been checking all the time. It used to be every day then every week... then every month and so on but your story is awesome and I was left hanging (with anyone else that had read it)

*Gets on knees and begs" Please try to get some inspiration and keep going! Please! *Whimpers*

I am going to finish this story but this was the only way I could think of to talk to you about 'Oh What A Bloody Web We Weave'
Raines chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
I love this story please update soon
Saya chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
The story is simply thrilling! Please try to continue it as soon as possible; do contact me if you have the complete version of the story! I would love to read it! Thanks!
Ra-chan of the Sun chapter 14 . 2/12/2005
waahh! bravo my dear! vonderful! - *wipes tear away* oh it was so good, the part w/ Gan Ning and Lu Meng got to me good! RIDE SUN QUAN! *gonk*
Kiva chapter 13 . 1/12/2005
Thank you GOD! You have FINALLY updated! Thankyou so much!

*Hugglez Gingivere*

You have no idea what kind of torment you have put me through by not writting a new chapter... I'm talking, huddling in small corners, rocking back and fourth and eating a large bag of pure granulated sugar. Anyways back to my point, PLZ write more asap. I'm rather fond of your work. So yeah, update soon before I go back to my episodes of insanity...
Blazonix chapter 13 . 1/11/2005
I must say, another good chapter, but there's no Lu Xun in it! -cries- Keep up the good work. :)
blackdragon1760 chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
come on chop chop i want to read the rest of the story im a lu meng fan.

p. idea for the battle pirate is about to kill meng but soldier gets n the way & dies meng looks at soldier as he dies for meng meng gets pissed off. piratetries 2 kill meng again meng picks up halberd cuts down pirate and many others

soldier reminds meng of something
Guan Yunchang chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Their already were "million" man armies in China during the three steppes period.