Reviews for Tracker Treat
tygrus-2000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
hahahahahahaaha! The kilt was great! Had me laughing out loud!
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
(to start, sorry this review is so belated. you know how RL is)
As always, Fluffy Cat, I adore your fic!
Poor Cole with his uncertainty over human customs and practices. Love old Cleo hitting on him and his "I belong to Mel" and her "The good ones are always gay" in response. Too funny, lol. I also love his response to Jess' costume, telling her she should finish dressing because Mel doesn't like it when people walk around the bar in their underwear, lmao
His reaction to Mel's outfit is, of course, wonderful. He doesn't quite know what to make of it, but he approves (even if the poor boy doesn't know why). And catwoman purring, lol. I'd purr, too, in her place. And Cole's costume is a hoot, too. *purr* Such a mental image, our favorite Cirronian Tracker in a kilt. I wonder where Fluffy Cat came up with it...
As always, it's sweet in all the right places, funny in all the right places, and sexy everywhere else. Well done, Fluffy Cat. Can't wait to see what you (and Cole) make of Christmas...
casper23 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
For stroking purposes...hehehe, good one. Good story.
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Very funny. You should have made it longer.
staceycj chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Another awesome story! You absolutely crack me up!
pat chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Another tasty morsel from my favorite author. Of course, there will be one for Thanksgivig won'there. Keep up the good work.
Tessa4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I love this sweet Halloween treat Fluffy Cat! Especially having Cole dress up as a Scottish Warrior! Funny how well he suits that look, isn't it? ;) Mel would make a perfect Catwoman too! As usual, you bring that lovely warm relationship between Mel and Cole to life with your words. This was really a fun little fic and thanks for writing it! Now, what's under the Christmas tree for Cole this year, hm?