Reviews for Mission X
I just discovered this story and it is FANTASTIC! I wish you could finish it!
Serraphym chapter 25 . 4/23
Gosh, are you still active on this site? Anyways, I remember reading this back when I was like, 12 or something, and decided to come back and re-read it. It's a really good fic! If you at all ever long on to your account again and see this, please PM me! I'd love to talk to you!
And, of course (though I know it's pretty seriously unlikely), I'd love to see an update. xD
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
'"Ouch."' Love that.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
The bit with the jagan eye and the mind shield is kinda obvious to YYH fans.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I slammed my fist down on my leg, and shouted out 'Good god this looks super interesting!'

Then I realized I should not talk to myself. Makes my friends think I'm crazy.
dragon god 758 chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Hey keep this going it's a awesome story
The Grey Panther chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Kurama using kudzu is brilliant!
I'm from Atlanta, so I'm also familiar with kudzu. Kurama probably wouldn't even need to put much energy into it; nature does most of the work.
The Grey Panther chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
"You hitched a ride OUTSIDE OF THE PLANE?!"
Love it _
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
Hoho, who are the humans? What will happen to them? Will Kurt and Rogue tell on the
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
I like what you did there, with Rogue understanding what she heard of their conversation because she'd absorbed knowledge from Hiei.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Hiei's gonna burn the school down.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Regarding your A/N: Obviously I'm nine years late, but the obvious answer there is to give yourself at least a week between updates. People won't mind that as long as it's consistent.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I like the idea, but these chapters are SO short!

"Kokuryuuha-ing"? Seriously? "Roasting" would be fine.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
:,D

Tripped in the shower. Classic.
MO-5431 chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
Chapter 24, about half-way through, when Ororo and Xavier are talking about Logan waking up, Ororo mentions that 'he seems hail and whole' - this should read 'hale', not 'hail'. There are several things about your story that I find interesting and well written. Thank you for the entertainment, have a good day.
2,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »