Reviews for Mission X
OmegaUltima chapter 25 . 9/28/2019
Aw man, it was really starting to pick up, too...well, while I'm sad that I'll never be able to see this continued, let alone finished, it's obviously completely within your rights to stop writing whatever you might want to

I hope that you have success in your future endeavors, though!
KuHana chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Amazing story. Wish you’d update.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/24/2016
I just discovered this story and it is FANTASTIC! I wish you could finish it!
Serraphym chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
Gosh, are you still active on this site? Anyways, I remember reading this back when I was like, 12 or something, and decided to come back and re-read it. It's a really good fic! If you at all ever long on to your account again and see this, please PM me! I'd love to talk to you!
And, of course (though I know it's pretty seriously unlikely), I'd love to see an update. xD
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
'"Ouch."' Love that.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
The bit with the jagan eye and the mind shield is kinda obvious to YYH fans.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I slammed my fist down on my leg, and shouted out 'Good god this looks super interesting!'

Then I realized I should not talk to myself. Makes my friends think I'm crazy.
Nidias dragonoid chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Hey keep this going it's a awesome story
The Grey Panther chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Kurama using kudzu is brilliant!
I'm from Atlanta, so I'm also familiar with kudzu. Kurama probably wouldn't even need to put much energy into it; nature does most of the work.
The Grey Panther chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
"You hitched a ride OUTSIDE OF THE PLANE?!"
Love it _
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
Hoho, who are the humans? What will happen to them? Will Kurt and Rogue tell on the
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
I like what you did there, with Rogue understanding what she heard of their conversation because she'd absorbed knowledge from Hiei.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Hiei's gonna burn the school down.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Regarding your A/N: Obviously I'm nine years late, but the obvious answer there is to give yourself at least a week between updates. People won't mind that as long as it's consistent.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I like the idea, but these chapters are SO short!

"Kokuryuuha-ing"? Seriously? "Roasting" would be fine.
2,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »