Reviews for Mission X
Flutters Is Shy chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I slammed my fist down on my leg, and shouted out 'Good god this looks super interesting!'

Then I realized I should not talk to myself. Makes my friends think I'm crazy.
Nidias dragonoid chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Hey keep this going it's a awesome story
The Grey Panther chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Kurama using kudzu is brilliant!
I'm from Atlanta, so I'm also familiar with kudzu. Kurama probably wouldn't even need to put much energy into it; nature does most of the work.
The Grey Panther chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
"You hitched a ride OUTSIDE OF THE PLANE?!"
Love it _
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
Hoho, who are the humans? What will happen to them? Will Kurt and Rogue tell on the
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
I like what you did there, with Rogue understanding what she heard of their conversation because she'd absorbed knowledge from Hiei.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Hiei's gonna burn the school down.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Regarding your A/N: Obviously I'm nine years late, but the obvious answer there is to give yourself at least a week between updates. People won't mind that as long as it's consistent.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I like the idea, but these chapters are SO short!

"Kokuryuuha-ing"? Seriously? "Roasting" would be fine.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
:,D

Tripped in the shower. Classic.
MO-5431 chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
Chapter 24, about half-way through, when Ororo and Xavier are talking about Logan waking up, Ororo mentions that 'he seems hail and whole' - this should read 'hale', not 'hail'. There are several things about your story that I find interesting and well written. Thank you for the entertainment, have a good day.
MewMewTwo chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
It was fine in the beginning but once the whole mutant explanations and the "going to parents" for signatures" thing seemed out of the norm for the Yu Yu Hakusho part. Should of stuck with sneaking out the back door. Kurama's mom was out of character, too. She adores her Shuichi
kirallie chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Good story. I only really know the movie x-men so some characters are unfamiliar. will Rogue tell the professor?
nlolDslsllz chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Literally half the chapter was authors notes or review responses. Why? Your 80k word count is a lie T.T fun story though.
nlolDslsllz chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Omg so much chapter wasted replying to reviews. Over and over! Grah!
2,831 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »