Reviews for Season 1 Once More, From The Top
Azirahael chapter 4 . 6/22/2018
No Willow andf Tara smooches?!

Nope. It's rule. Gotta have them smooches.
Write more.
Or i shall come around and do terrible things.

Possibly to your shoes!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I know it's been a looong time since you updated this, but I just wanted to let you know that there are people who still read and enjoy your stories, and Can't wait for an update. So thank you for writing.
Promethea128 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
that was pretty fun. but did Tara save Jesse, or does he not exist after this episode like in the show? :)
Illusivities chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
hey, really interesting version of buffy. please, please, please continue.
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
Can't wait to see where the T/W thing goes. It's really cool that you are rewriting the series, and how you come up with an original "episode" is wicked cool. Hope you update soon.
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
really clever, and bringing tara in as buffy's sister was cool, too. put's a new twist...can't wait to see more!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
i finished reading it now! i need an update soon! This is really good!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
i haven't actually read this yet. i want to but i can't be bothered coz it's late at night. i'm reviewing it so i can read it later. Bet its good though!
119 chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
Great chapter. Now normally I'm not a patient person...but your story is just SO good that I can wait for it...even if I want it all now. lol. great job
AnimeLUVR2 chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
great chapter, hope you update soon
makoto-18 chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
hehehe i like this
fallenknight chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
good stuff, like the story, even has my favorite paring (willow and tara) i hope you keep going with it!
AnimeLUVR2 chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
Great chapter, plz go on
willow chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
another great chapter.
Tess chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
OK yet again i keep coming back to this site and waiting for the story !
Please update soon!