Reviews for Au Revoir
Wow please write more!
Loneraven chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Absolutely lovely.
RD chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Great story! He wasnt there? Are you talkin about the last scene of ascention cause gambit was there to the right
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Ack! I'm crying at one of your stories for the *second time* today...
Neptune chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Damn girl, that rocked! I particularly loved the ending. Keep it up!
Mystic-Innocense chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Wow! I really like your story. It really seemed to capture Rogue's spirit.
The Electric Russian chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Bueatifully written! I love it. Maybe there should be a 'welcome back' part duex?

Just a suggestion.

Magnificent story

- Electric 'Yuri' Russian
DarkAceGambit chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
that was great! plz continue
sarah chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
wow. of all the stories I've read, very few of them actually caught Rogue or Gambit personalities. Bravo. I don't know if you'll continue. This story seems like it can stand on its own but it would be nice if either you continue or write another story about the other future X-men. Say, Piotr, Kitty, Kurt perhaps?

Keep writing ;P
Mindless chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
wow this is great, it acculay seems like something that would happen-who kbnos it thing i got to say is try to work on you accents I to Ah little stuff like really good i love it!
leidiavolo chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I loved that! And it was so sweet. *Smacks self* What am I talking about. *Sigh* Get so girly when it comes to Remy. . Dammit
Redhawk83 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
OH! You had better be planning on making this into an actual story!lol! It was really good and I'd like to see where you could go with it.
Crim Lady chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Wonderfully done! Please continue it.
EbonyDawn chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
amazing story very touching (grabs a tissue) i think this story should be continued but its also gd enough to stand alone but i would love to see the continuation and will review it
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Wow, awesome short fic, yo. I could see this scene playing out and it fits well with what we did see of the future X-men team. No Remy but a trech coat wearing Rogue. I love it!

I really hope you continue with this story or pick it up sometime in the Evo future so we can read about future Romy. :D

Long live Romy!