Reviews for Zero 2: A Revision
Venus Starlights 07 chapter 60 . 5/19
This story is incredibly stupid! Focusing on Davis, puh! Plus Davis/Kari fic is just the worst thing of all that I could ever have the misfortune to read! Davis does not deserve Kari! Davis/Kari fics suck! You just ruined an awesome season of Digimon! You really really did! I'd rather have a series majorly focused on Ken since he's my favorite character. Sora and Matt were together at the end of the Digimon Adventure 02 btw and this stupid story is the reason I hate the character Shawn from Total Drama! I'm not sure if Kari and TK got together at the end or not, but I wish they did, but it didn't prove that Davis and Kari got together either so ha! I don't want to hear any sob stories about Davis either! So for god's sake stop writing fan fictions because it's all STUPID!
Ultimateblack chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Until now what I don't understand is why do you keep making Davis a follower? Shouldn't he be leader? And since TK is more experienced he should be an advisor... Because that's what a king usually has: a trusty and experienced advisor to prevent him from making foolish moves
Guest chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
I've re read this story 5 times in the last few years. Amazing peace of work. Please do the chronicles of Shaun story I beg you.
MaDmAN12435 chapter 47 . 1/16/2014
To correct your note at the start of this, the only existing levels that are "Higher than mega" is 'burst mode' and the 'Super Ultimate' level. The Latter was only used in the Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 comic, certain Digimon Dictionary entries, and the card games.
Just wanted to clarify that.
SilverBolt chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
A NUKE!? Are you KIDDING me! How is that even possible? I mean really, HOW!? Im no tech guy but I'm pretty sure there is no huge... erasing... option... Um... did ken use the digimon version of Alt-Delete(Or what ever you call it) Cause if he did,then DANG! That. Is. SCARY!

Good chapter loving the story so far.
SiZodiac chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
You make Shaun and his agumon too overpowered, it's a bit frustrating to read any parts he's in. And up to chapter10, I don't see his exact purpose other than making everyone else look bad.
And because he's portayed as too competent, it makes me wonder why he doesn't just fix everything? It makes him seen arrogant as well.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
One thing that really annoyed me right from the beginning I'm afraid, was that you said T.K only had two letters for his name. WRONG! His name is Takeru and it was shortened to T.K. It's a nickname. Reading through the next few chapters I have to agree with some of the other reviewers, you are very Davis-centric. Davis was one of my least liked characters from the show, and I'm sorry to say he still is in your story. Your story is... alright, and it certainly isn't awful but it doesn't suit my personal taste. For me your story is fairly good, but could be improved.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 60 . 5/28/2013
Holy mother of EVERYTHING SANE! This is easily in the top five of the best Digimon related stories I have ever read. I say top five, not first, because some are still continuing, and others had more insane plots than New York City has cars at rush hour. Not kidding:) I digress, this is a truly beautiful piece of work and I can't wait to read more of your wonderful stories! Truly, a great job done here my friend.

Ja neThe Keeper of Worlds bids you and your "Zero 2: A Revision" a fond farewell:)
KivaEnergyArms chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nice rewrite so far...and glad someone refs teh events of four years ago, I always thought it was weird they rarely referred it in the old series
PhoenixLord05 chapter 60 . 2/5/2013
I am going to write a long review...
How could you not like Season Four?! That was my favourite season! Closely followed by One then Three! You have to be evil not to like Digimon up to Season Four. I can understand not liking Season Five because of its evil dub, the lousy ending, the voices of the dub gave me nightmares... Biyomon's voice in the dub scared me. I liked Season Four because it intruduced Spirts, that the Digital World was made up of the ten elements, that there was a legend to go with the plot, and that there was bad LENGDARY WARRIORS! I love: Ranamon, Lowemon, BurningGreymon, Neemon, MetalKabuterimon, Takaya, JP, Zoe, Kouichi, Tommy, and Koji! It was the only season I liked all of the good guys! In Season One I hated TK, Patamon, Angemon, and MangaAngemon. In Season Two I hated once again: TK, Patamon, Angemon, MangaAngemon, Pegusmon, and Shakkoumon. In Season Three I hate: Kenta, MarineAngemon, and Guardromon. Season Four is the only season which I hate none of the good guys and actual dislike (hate is a strong word) the bad guys in this season. Therefore it is my favourite season and it would be more awesome to have a Spirt then an actual Partner. I would like you to tell me who you dislike for the good guys for all seasons as well as you favourite season and your favourite characters with it too! Thank you!
Second is YOU DO NOT FUCKING RESPOND TO ME I WILL MAKE YOU!
*Phoenix sends out Coplimon who then uses Copy Cat to make himself into XeedMillenniummon then uses Copy Clone to make clones of himself as XeedMillenniummon*
I will give you a head start until this review is done so do whatever you can to prepare yourself for he comes. He also I do not have a partner I am just a writer so use the characters in my stories partners. So you can do whatever you want to beat him with you can use ANYTHING! He is able to clone himself up to 999,999 times and he is able to copy what he touches and he has all of the powers the object he copied at the time of its touch so he is only as strong as that Digimon he touched with all of its ablities and such. He does not get stronger or weaker as the battle progresses so if you have someone stronger than what he is copying then he is not as much of a problem but he does make copies so...
*laughes evilly at the army of XeedMillenniummon*
Anyways on to the next stuff: the review. The paragraphs tend to have strong support for when you are PHYSICAL describing something however there seemed to be a key element of emotional description which I felt where only very well done (at the level of which this story is based apon) on was chapter 18 and the Shaun Reveals All chapter. Yes I thought that the Terminator chapter was easily one of your best chapters if not the second best simply because of the level of skill displayed on this work which could only be surpassed by when the Elder Young Man Boy tells his story. So there is an amazing amount of detail in this story with no so much found as it is lost feelings. I really see skill in this however you still have room for improvement. Also this story bugs me without how much the characters share the spotlight. I am sorry an I understand that you were inducing an OCs I hav also done so (not as great as you but I have learned) but that's no exuse. All of the characters shine together as bright as each other or NOT AT ALL. So if you introduce a new character add on to the characters with their emotion about this character, their trails together, their forming bond. I do not care how (do not listen I do care!) they interact with the other characters just make sure that the characters develop together and not alone in a narrow and brightly lit walk like Shaun was. Make them together and use any means nessecry to do so, the characters will have equal rights and what not. It is important so you do not have a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. The plot was supeior to the orginal.
The various characters I will know discuss may or may not be praise or work.
TK has never been my favourite character but actual my least favourite one and that still applies to here. You did the thing the show does about him that I hate about him. You made him seem golden. How you did it was so horrifying to me that I almost want to let Claud have you, it was this close.
*shows fingers very close to touching each other*
It really sickens me. I mean you did the thing of the show where it was Dai/Tak/Hai and that makes me want to leave this story as soon as I saw it but as my finger was this close to pressing the back button I saw hope. That only comes in the form of pairings: I did not see any. I really hate Takari and really do not like how TK is show as a golden boy with never doing anything wrong destined with Kari while Davis is protrayed as a idiot and always going to fail to and never going to get Kari. I hate TK being portrayed as this and you did it very, very well. Therefore I hate how TK is in this story because it is the same way as the show.
Davis is still my favourite character of this season and I loved Darkheart. I love his great attitude and he is only amazing in this great job with him.
Shaun is an OC. That means that design and conspept of his are up to up. I have to tell you with deep regret that what Shaun felt is actual a real thing! What I am talking about is how he was unable to die, his body refuses to stop guncting until it completes the task it was meant to do. This is a case where the body and mind merge on the term of memory and function which a thought that is used so much becomes a command of which the body responds to such as "I will not die" or "I will kill him" usually this takes a live altering or drastic event to occur or I think as in Shaun's case, time.
This is over view is a great story with great plot and characters. Yes I know that you may not be reading because it has been a long time or what not but I still like a response or two from the person I am review. I also want to tell you this review is looking it is almost done...
*Phoenix starts crying as he holds his half eaten muffin*
Reldo: So sad...
Nico: Your telling me... Seriously why are you telling me I do not care?!
*Reldo signs*
Shadow: Look what I found in the Phoenix's playlist.
*Song "Remember Me" starts playing*
Nico & Reldo: NOOO!
*Phoenix starts sobbing harder and singing*
Phoenix: "Do you not remember? Remember me? Do you not remember! Remember me!"
*everyone groans at Phoenix*
Nico: Okay there is only one way to stop, now on three we kill him. Okay?
Jessica why does it have to be three can we do two?!
Shadow: The sooner the better.
Nico: Okay on two...
Reldo: We would have done already if you would just stop taking.
Nico: Well you keep interrupting me!
Jessica: We should do it on one!
*Nico face palms and Phoenix is now typing review again*
Phoenix: Sorry about my awful singing! Anyway I hope you PM me!
Yoshi: Yoshi!
End of review...
PhoenixLord05 chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
I do not understand why they would put guesses about the plot in a review.
*Phoenix scratches head*
Reldo: You did not study for your Science exam! If you get lower than 90% I disown you!
Phoenix: Can I apply for that disowning thing now?
Shadow: Stupid authors and their OCs...
Jessica: Pineapples!
*Shadow face palms*
Yoshi: Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 38 . 1/31/2013
Yoshi?
PhoenixLord05 chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
I never understood that. I mean Blackwargreymon's reason to fight was to prove that he was strong or as I would think "alive".
Reasons for fighting:
Suzy: Hate
Castle: Strength
Zach: Because he can
William: His reason for existing
Claud: Because it's fun
Good job and Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I really like that you put down a lot of info for us and don't use the execuse that we know what it is or looks like so really great job for that! Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
SORRY! For the last review I posted I am sorry! I thought Shaun was Ryo and I did not know he was an OC! Sorry! I am okay with him now that I know he isn't Ryo! Sorry! Yoshi!